Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

So last night I had a chat with a retired Doctor who knows quite a bit about viruses etc.

I asked him… So what happened to the virus that was killing people? He said it is gone, burnt out and then explained it to me.

The Corona Virus came out, it was bad and killed a lot of people. But then it mutated to the Delta variant. Very contagious but not quite as bad. Then it mutated again to the Omicron variant. Highly contagious but very mild. He said viruses mutate then slowly burn themselves out. There is a 99% chance that we will ALL get the Omicron virus. But is is mild. We have friends here in Mexico that just had it and as one friend put it…no big deal! That said, friends that got it were triple vaxxed so no idea what happens if not vaccinated. One friend had absolutely NO symptoms!! Tested because of an exposure to another person and the test was positive. Otherwise they would not even have known they had it!!

All that said… it is time for the governments to stop all the Covid protocols, passports etc. Let it run its course and we will have herd immunity by March and we can get back to some semblance of normal!!

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

I refuse to put on winter tires because:
• It’s my car, my choice, my freedom.
• The effectiveness of winter tires is not proven, except by studies carried out by the manufacturers (like I’m supposed to trust them).
• My neighbor Bob had an accident even after putting on winter tires.
• Some drivers are already on their 3rd set of tires, which proves their ineffectiveness.
• We do not know what the tires are made of.
• The tire manufacturers scare us with winter just to enrich themselves.
• In fact, I read on the internet that the tire giants invented snow and spread it at night when you sleep.
• If I have winter tires, the government can track me in the snow.
Educate yourself, open your eyes, stop being sheep!
This year, I say no to winter tires! 

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

49 minutes ago, NordicHeli said:

I refuse to put on winter tires because:
• It’s my car, my choice, my freedom.
• The effectiveness of winter tires is not proven, except by studies carried out by the manufacturers (like I’m supposed to trust them).
• My neighbor Bob had an accident even after putting on winter tires.
• Some drivers are already on their 3rd set of tires, which proves their ineffectiveness.
• We do not know what the tires are made of.
• The tire manufacturers scare us with winter just to enrich themselves.
• In fact, I read on the internet that the tire giants invented snow and spread it at night when you sleep.
• If I have winter tires, the government can track me in the snow.
Educate yourself, open your eyes, stop being sheep!
This year, I say no to winter tires! 

What does this have to do with jabs and flying?  Nothing.  Thanks for presenting another useless and irrational argument.

• Haha 1

On 1/22/2022 at 11:10 AM, doeyhere said:

..those with out the jjjab had till jan to be fully poisoned.

"The voluntary consent of the human subject is absolutely essential. This means that the person involved should have legal capacity to give consent; should be so situated as to be able to exercise free power of choice, without the intervention of any element of force, fraud, deceit, duress, overreaching, or other ulterior form of constraint or coercion; and should have sufficient knowledge and comprehension of the elements of the subject matter involved as to enable him to make an understanding and enlightened decision." - The Nuremberg Code (1947)

• Like 3

45 minutes ago, NordicHeli said:

Same thing with seatbelts and airbags. People still get injured or die when they use them, so they must not work. 

Are they forcing winter tires on you by threatening your job?  No.  Like I said useless argument.  I still drive vehicles without airbags and seat belts and some with.  Whatever I choose to drive that day.  I decide the risk I take.

• Like 3

23 minutes ago, NordicHeli said:

seatbelts and airbags.

"Volvo will recall 2.18 million vehicles globally to repair a steel cable that could wear down, reducing the restraining capability of the front seat belts."

"Tesla has to issue two separate recalls on over 5,000 Model 3 (2018-2020) and Model Y (2019-2021) vehicles due to two separate seat belt problems."

Doing a search, such as; 'current seatbelt recalls' will yield many other such events.

"The automotive world and beyond is buzzing about the massive airbag recall covering many millions of vehicles in the United States from nearly two dozen brands."

I live in Canada, and I received a recall notice last year for the airbag in my car.

"Recall Alert: A Volvo Airbag Killed A Driver, Now 650,000 Dangerous Vehicles Are Recalled"

"In 1976, officials responded with vaccination that killed more people than the flu." - the program was suspended after at least 25 people died from vaccine reactions. Other estimates put the death toll at 32 people, while about 500 others later suffered from Guillain-Barre syndrome, which damages nerves and can lead to paralysis.

https://edition.cnn.com/2009/HEALTH/04/30/swine.flu.1976/index.html

"Midwestern Pet Foods announced its first aflatoxin recall in December 2020 after 28 dogs died and eight became sick after eating the company's Sportmix food."

VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (see the Lazarus Report) of vaccine injuries. Through January 14, 2022

22,193 COVID Vaccine Reported Deaths, 118,684 Total COVID Vaccine Reported Hospitalizations.

But yet, no recalls of the "COVID-19 vaccines."

Emphasis provided.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

VAERS is the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System put in place in 1990. It is a voluntary reporting system that has been estimated to account for only 1% (see the Lazarus Report) of vaccine injuries. Through January 14, 2022

22,193 COVID Vaccine Reported Deaths, 118,684 Total COVID Vaccine Reported Hospitalizations.

But yet, no recalls of the "COVID-19 vaccines."

Emphasis provided.

You got your numbers a bit wrong. But, I am not here to try to get to change your mind. We are all different and believe in different things. The sad part is there is no concaveness for following guidelines. Same as you saying: "I was caught speeding and its just a tax grab"

This is what VAERS said 18 Jan 2022:

Reports of death after COVID-19 vaccination are rare. FDA requires healthcare providers to report any death after COVID-19 vaccination to VAERS, even if it’s unclear whether the vaccine was the cause. Reports of adverse events to VAERS following vaccination, including deaths, do not necessarily mean that a vaccine caused a health problem. More than 529 million doses of COVID-19 vaccines were administered in the United States from December 14, 2020, through January 18, 2022. During this time, VAERS received 11,468 reports of death (0.0022%) among people who received a COVID-19 vaccine. CDC and FDA clinicians review reports of death to VAERS including death certificates, autopsy, and medical records.

• Like 3