Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

20 hours ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

Why do you do this to yourself?

Is someone forcing you to continue to visit this Thread?

Every post of yours has been very silly, immature, and insulting, and yet you now try to accuse me of being a bully.

It makes me wonder if there isn't some incentive for people like you, that are on here.

My incentive is that I have had enough of the anti-vaxxers and how they are always posting crap about what the vaccinations will do to us and how their rights have been violated. 

In my opinion your rights have not be violated as you were not forced to get the vaccinations. 

You're saying you can't work without a vaccination because of the government.

My thoughts are you can't work without a valid medical which the government has forced upon you.... or your drivers license to drive to the job...  or you need a medical card to get into a hospital all government issued. 

So my comments about your postings are for my own entertainment and you think my posts are silly well.... that is your opinion. 

In my opinion your postings are that of a bully who wants everyone to either be on your side.... or you want us vaccinated people to be scared of what you are posting so.... you are trying to scare us is a form of bullying in my opinion. 

I am a firm believer that people  should stand up to bullies. 

And if you read real close to your post about the motorcycle death....  it says they reversed the decision of it being covid.

I wish you luck and you can expect me to shoot your post down all the time.

You see.... bullies don't scare me.... I have older brothers 

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

26 minutes ago, Pool pilot said:

My incentive is that I have had enough of the anti-vaxxers and how they are always posting crap about what the vaccinations will do to us and how their rights have been violated. 

In my opinion your rights have not be violated as you were not forced to get the vaccinations. 

You're saying you can't work without a vaccination because of the government.

My thoughts are you can't work without a valid medical which the government has forced upon you.... or your drivers license to drive to the job...  or you need a medical card to get into a hospital all government issued. 

So my comments about your postings are for my own entertainment and you think my posts are silly well.... that is your opinion. 

In my opinion your postings are that of a bully who wants everyone to either be on your side.... or you want us vaccinated people to be scared of what you are posting so.... you are trying to scare us is a form of bullying in my opinion. 

I am a firm believer that people  should stand up to bullies. 

And if you read real close to your post about the motorcycle death....  it says they reversed the decision of it being covid.

I wish you luck and you can expect me to shoot your post down all the time.

You see.... bullies don't scare me.... I have older brothers 

100% agreed. I’m pretty sick of this crap too. Yeah, I could stop reading, but I don’t. Some of this is entertaining and, a bit troubling that people permitted to fly multi million dollar aircraft are this gullible. 

All said, if you don’t like it, get off vertical and call a lawyer. We got the vaccine because we care more about supporting our families than what some alternative media outlet says. They have an agenda too. 

I’ll keep reading and poking fun because medicine is science not politics. I’ll laugh at any who thinks otherwise just like you laugh at me for being part of the sheeple heard.

Baaaaaaaa…💰

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Pool pilot said:

You see.... bullies don't scare me....

I have never responded to any of your other many silly and immature posts on this forum, before.

The only reason why I did, when I did, is because you wrongfully accused me of being a bully.

It is you, and others like you - I think there's perhaps three or four of you (usual suspects), out of all the possible members on this vertical forum that seem to be employed just to troll and attack others on here.

One of your comrades just posted: "If you don’t like it, get off vertical and call a lawyer."

You all are clearly the ones that are bullies on this forum, and shame of the moderator(s) for having allowed your divisive, and or racists rhetoric; it's been totally uncalled for.

There are many Threads on this forum, but you will not find me on everyone of them opining; not like you and your 'brothers' seem to be doing.

You obviously do not posses the ability to engage in an informed and or civil discussion, especially regarding these particular topics. You're only capable of slinging mud, and you're quickly running out of ground to stand on, so like all other bullies, you resort to ad hominems. Grow up! 

Having admitted to what passes for 'entertainment' for you, only makes it obvious as to what I'm dealing with here, and I've seen it many times before in my lifetime.

You're simply a sad and frightened individual; an obvious troll - and you and your older brothers can all get lost and go pound sand.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2

On 4/6/2022 at 1:59 PM, simpleton said:

36,000 have not died of Covid in Canada. 36,000 are logged as having Covid in their system at the time of death....that is a huge difference.

Everyone dies because their heart stops.  There fixed it for you.

• Confused 1

Pfizer's Covid-19 Vaccine Documents Counter "Safe And Effective" Narrative

Attorney Aaron Siri and a group of scientists and medical professionals called the Public Health and Medical Professionals for Transparency (PHMPT) filed a Freedom of Information Act (FOIA) request with the U.S. Food and Drug Administration to obtain the documentation used to approve the Pfizer mRNA vaccine in August 2021.

The FDA managed to consider all 329,000 pages of data and grant emergency approval of the Pfizer vaccine within just 108 days but then asked for 75 years to fully release that information to PHMPT and the public.

https://kanekoa.substack.com/p/pfizers-covid-19-vaccine-documents?s=w

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, R0T0R said:

what some alternative media outlet says. They have an agenda too. 

What is their (alternative media) agenda, other than providing information which the mainstream media sits on, and very often, will not ever report on?

You and your 'brothers' keep firing shots at the messengers, but you're way out of range and fighting against strong headwinds.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

3 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

What is their (alternative media) agenda, other than providing information which the mainstream media sits on, and very often, will not ever report on?

Answer: Their agenda is controlling the other herd of sheeple. Just cause your wool is a different shade and you eat from a different trough doesn’t mean you’re any different. It must be hard in those hooves to be on that high horse. 

I don’t waste my time on the news anymore. I happy (keeping with the animal theme) as an ostrich with his head in the sand. Literally everyone is full of it these days in one way or another. I’m just happy that I’m working and I have a family that happy to have me home once I’m done doing what I love. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1