Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

47G, you cant handle the truth :) (movie quote) 

I don't really care for your rhetoric but you are allowed your opinion. 

I am curious what made you go down this rabbit hole when there is so many other 
"challenge's"  in life? You know that the 10 richest in USA got 400 billion richer in 2021? 

Did you know that the government (Harper and Taurd) have spent 15 Billion on a failed pay system for government employees? 

I can go on and on but your chose this? Please enlighten me and not with cutouts from fake and even faker media, but your honest take on this!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, NordicHeli said:

"challenge's"  in life? You know that the 10 richest in USA got 400 billion richer in 2021? 

Did you know that the government (Harper and Taurd) have spent 15 Billion on a failed pay system for government employees? 

I can go on and on but your chose this? Please enlighten me and not with cutouts from fake and even faker media, but your honest take on this!

Why not ask him to lay out his positions on toaster strudel and Charmain toilet paper while you're at it....

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

3 hours ago, NordicHeli said:

even though its true, it doesnt make the current situation more acceptable.

the question is, who s shaking the jar with the black and red ants trapped in it ?

• Like 1

5 hours ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

I think that you, and two, three, or four others like you, lost track very early on, as to why this Thread was started in the first place.

BTW: I did not start this Thread, but I support what it stands for - and it's you and the 'older brothers' (you know who you are), that have been fighting those that support what this Thread stood for.

I stand with everyone who supports what the context and contents of this Thread stands for; 'freedom of choice' and, information.

904002980_SAMEFEARDIFFERENTYEAR-EDIT50.png.8d42de10d96196bf405d0f9c66c13202.png1342888462_FEARHASTWOMEANINGS-EDIT50.jpg.9ac1391445dadd366412617ac1e035da.jpg142640278_NHSWINTERNARRATIVE-REPEATED-GUARDIAN-EDIT80.jpg.e51989aefcf8ec182e518bfcaa67cd00.jpg

and people just can't see it...

REMEMBER: 2 WEEKS TO FLATTEN THE CURVE

Stockdale Paradox:

Jim Stockdale was a United States Navy vice admiral and aviator who spent seven years as a prisoner of war in Vietnam. Personally, I think that the Vietnam war, like most modern wars, was a shady one — which makes the story complex. But the “Stockdale paradox,” as described by author Jim Collins, is stunning.

Here is the story. At one point Jim Collins met up with Jim Stockdale, and he asked him how he prevailed while in prison.

“I never lost faith in the end of the story,” he said, when I asked him. “I never doubted not only that I would get out, but also that I would prevail in the endand turn the experience into the dening event of my life, which, in retrospect, I would not trade.”

I didn’t say anything for many minutes, and we continued the slow walk toward the faculty club, Stockdale limping and arc-swinging his stiff leg that had never fully recovered from repeated torture. Finally, after about a hundred meters of silence, I asked, “Who didn’t make it out?”

“Oh, that’s easy,” he said. “The optimists.” “The optimists? I don’t understand,” I said, now completely confused, given what he’d said a hundred meters earlier.

“The optimists. Oh, they were the ones who said, ‘We’re going to be out by Christmas.’ And Christmas would come, and Christmas would go. Then they’d say, ‘We’re going to be out by Easter.’ And Easter would come, and Easter would go. And then Thanksgiving, and then it would be Christmas again. And they died of a broken heart.”

Another long pause, and more walking. Then he turned to me and said, “This is a very important lesson. You must never confuse faith that you will prevail in the end — which you can never afford to lose — with the discipline to confront the most brutal facts of your current reality, whatever they might be.”

To this day, I carry a mental image of Stockdale admonishing the optimists: “We’re not getting out by Christmas; deal with it!”

How to Deal With Tyranny: A Practical Guide Analysis by Tessa Lena April 09, 2022

https://acrobat.adobe.com/link/review?uri=urn:aaid:scds:US:154e0693-8670-31ed-b58d-ec36db043368#pageNum=7

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

5 hours ago, NordicHeli said:

Please enlighten me and not with cutouts from fake and even faker media, but your honest take on this!

If you truly wish to be enlighten, you have to do that for yourself.

My best advice to you is to get a copy of "The Real Anthony Fauci" by RFK.

I believe all of your questions, and more, regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, are clearly answered in his book.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, NordicHeli said:

You don't understand that we all, yes all of us have a choice and some has made the wrong one in your opinion

That's right - and I choose not to stand under.

It is you, and some other here, who appear not to comprehend.

I'm not here to preach to you, or anyone else, that made the choice to take the 'experimental COVID-19 vaccine.'

And to blame you, or to condemn you for having done so.

There is nothing that I can do for you, or anyone else, that have taken the "COVID-19 vaccine," because you cannot take it out.

I have never said to you or anyone like you, that you made the wrong choice.

I thought that I was pretty clear before; I'm here for those that have not had the "COVID-19 vaccine," myself included, and continue to not, make the choice to take the 'experimental' Jab.

The information that I share here, is meant for all those who currently find, and or, believe themselves to be in a position of unjust tyrannical rule; a RULE which says; you cannot freely travel, or go into restaurants, etc, etc, unless you subject yourself to taking our 'experimental COVID-19 vaccine' and be a part of our 'medical experiment.'

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Did you know that since 10 August 2020 - 10 TRILLION DOLLARS of peoples personal wealth, has since been transferred into the coffers of the WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (Bill & Melinda Gates are the single largest donors to the WHO, they also control the world's vaccine industry; GAVI), from G20 countries?

WHO knows what the amount is today?

https://www.who.int/director-general/speeches/detail/who-director-general-s-opening-remarks-at-the-media-briefing-on-covid-19---10-august-2020

• Haha 1

Did you know

The government of "CANADA" awarded an estimated $6.8 million dollar contract to a state-owned [Chinese Communist Party (CCP), officially the Communist Party of China (CPC)], Chinese company, to supply security equipment for 170 embassies, consulates and high commissions around the globe.

Nuctech has been accused in the past of engaging in controversial business practices in Asia, Africa and Europe, including offering soft loans and illegal dumping.

Public Services and Procurement Canada did not respond to questions as to why a security contract was awarded to a state-owned Chinese company when there were bids from North American competitors.

https://nationalpost.com/news/chinese-government-owned-firm-wins-6-8m-contract-to-supply-security-equipment-to-canada-embassies

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1