Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

3 hours ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

If you truly wish to be enlighten, you have to do that for yourself.

My best advice to you is to get a copy of "The Real Anthony Fauci" by RFK.

I believe all of your questions, and more, regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, are clearly answered in his book.

I asked for your stand and where you are coming from. But if you don't know or don't want to answer, I do respect that. Its your right and privilege. 

Good luck

2 hours ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

That's right - and I choose not to stand under.

It is you, and some other here, who appear not to comprehend.

I'm not here to preach to you, or anyone else, that made the choice to take the 'experimental COVID-19 vaccine.'

And to blame you, or to condemn you for having done so.

There is nothing that I can do for you, or anyone else, that have taken the "COVID-19 vaccine," because you cannot take it out.

I have never said to you or anyone like you, that you made the wrong choice.

I thought that I was pretty clear before; I'm here for those that have not had the "COVID-19 vaccine," myself included, and continue to not, make the choice to take the 'experimental' Jab.

The information that I share here, is meant for all those who currently find, and or, believe themselves to be in a position of unjust tyrannical rule; a RULE which says; you cannot freely travel, or go into restaurants, etc, etc, unless you subject yourself to taking our 'experimental COVID-19 vaccine' and be a part of our 'medical experiment.'

I really like your rhetoric. 

Good luck

14 hours ago, NordicHeli said:

My best advice to you is to get a copy of "The Real Anthony Fauci" by RFK.

I believe all of your questions, and more, regarding the COVID-19 pandemic, are clearly answered in his book.

If that is your best advice, then you do not do your research very well or you would know that RFK is one of the true fruitcake anti vaxxers. However, I suspect that you know that very well.

https://www.mcgill.ca/oss/article/covid-19-health-pseudoscience/anti-vaccine-propaganda-robert-f-kennedy-jr

Gerry

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

I think most people are getting tired of the same old rhetoric.. the response to the attempt of the joke thread kind of says it all.... how many more ways can you say/point to/allude to the same attestation.... i really think we are getting close to the end of this thread's usefulness...i will give it to mid-week and if no new dissertations, then it will be closing time... for those who cry what gives me the right to do that?? I'm a moderator... nothing more, nothing less... just at 24 pages, it's all been said... Mike, Admin.. feel free to jump in here and back me or remove me...

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

17 hours ago, twinstar_ca said:

I think most people are getting tired of the same old rhetoric.. the response to the attempt of the joke thread kind of says it all.... how many more ways can you say/point to/allude to the same attestation.... i really think we are getting close to the end of this thread's usefulness...i will give it to mid-week and if no new dissertations, then it will be closing time... for those who cry what gives me the right to do that?? I'm a moderator... nothing more, nothing less... just at 24 pages, it's all been said... Mike, Admin.. feel free to jump in here and back me or remove me...

Twin, I think you shut them up. 
I really love how everybody has the answer without any form of science background. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1