Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

WORLD PREMIERE: WATCH THE WATER (FULL MOVIE)

How did the world get sick, how did Covid really spread, and did the Satanic elite tell the world about this bioweapon ahead of time? Dr. Bryan Ardis (www.ardisantidote.com) has unveiled a shocking connection between this pandemic and the eternal battle of good and evil which began in the Garden of Eden.

In this Stew Peters Network exclusive, Director Stew Peters, award-winning filmmaker Nicholas Stumphauzer and Executive Producer Lauren Witzke bring to light a truth satan himself has fought to suppress.

https://www.bitchute.com/video/aDWzJxIxoBj7/

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

46 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

How did the world get sick, how did Covid really spread, and did the Satanic elite tell the world about this bioweapon ahead of time? Dr. Bryan Ardis (www.ardisantidote.com) has unveiled a shocking connection between this pandemic and the eternal battle of good and evil which began in the Garden of Eden.

In this Stew Peters Network exclusive, Director Stew Peters, award-winning filmmaker Nicholas Stumphauzer and Executive Producer Lauren Witzke bring to light a truth satan himself has fought to suppress.

You proved your point, I believe you now…🤦🏽‍♂️

3 hours ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

In one of my post you said you did not try to convince or preach but this starting to be like a religious rant. 

I asked you where you came from since you are so against the vaccine and you said: do your reacher. I have but I could not find you mentioned anywhere. 
So I ask again, please enlighten me regarding why you went out so far? 
I have many "friends" that dont want the vaccine and I ask them the same question and I 99% of the time get and answer that make sense. NON of this so-called friends of mine start to "rant" as you. 

47G, its time you accept that we all have different opinions and be satisfied with what you have done on this forum. Maybe now is the time to take to the streets with your posters??

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, NordicHeli said:

In one of my post you said you did not try to convince or preach but this starting to be like a religious rant. 

I asked you where you came from since you are so against the vaccine and you said: do your reacher. I have but I could not find you mentioned anywhere. 
So I ask again, please enlighten me regarding why you went out so far? 
I have many "friends" that dont want the vaccine and I ask them the same question and I 99% of the time get and answer that make sense. NON of this so-called friends of mine start to "rant" as you. 

47G, its time you accept that we all have different opinions and be satisfied with what you have done on this forum. Maybe now is the time to take to the streets with your posters??

No where do i see a rant regarding 47G's posts, he just presents information counter to the government paid media and by extension the government themselves.  As for shutting down this thread and censorship and cheering it on and justifying it because it is a privately owned site, that is good for those who only want their voice heard until it happens to you on some other subject. 

This is my edit on a very famous poem from many years ago, lets see if you all can make the connection...

FIRST THEY CAME...

First they came for the small shop owners
and I did not speak out
because I was not a small shop owner.

Then they came for the truckers
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trucker.

Then they came for the freedom protesters
and I did not speak out
because I was not a freedom protester.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

8 hours ago, NordicHeli said:

this starting to be like a religious rant.

Surely this might have been the opinion of many people too, within the past two years of listening to the 'top doctors' here, who kept moving the goal posts every week, and saying follow the science? What science have they provided to you, other that their personal opinions. Think about it; it's all just been about their personal opinions, and they are all paid by the governments within CANADA.

Have you forgotten that they've actually came out and said; "I don't know why I bring all these papers, I never look at them, I just say what they write down for me." - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVCtaiZlME

And; "None of this is really based on any science." - https://www.facebook.com/mytcntv/videos/206180187868207/

"Sex can be complicated in the time of COVID-19, especially for those without an intimate partner - Dr. Tam recommends masturbating or getting it on virtually." - https://www.narcity.com/ottawa/canadas-covid19-sex-advice-from-dr-tam-includes-not-kissing-during-hook-ups

And in March 2020, when the virus was already in every American city, Fauci insisted masks are NOT necessary and even dangerous. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jetxS7Xn_w

I provided what I believe is very important information, regarding 'their' latest scientific move (advice), take PFIZER'S PAXLOVID. I presented evidence that questions the credibility of what Kieran Moore (top doctor of ONTARIO) is now suggesting to over 10 million people. It's self explanatory information, clearly laid out. What information has Dr. Moore provided. What he did provided in that MSN story carried by the CBC, is pure hype and garbage - and it's since been reported, that he is in Conflict of Interest with PFIZER too.

I have several family members, and 'friends,' that have since taken the "COVID-19 vaccines," some of them have had three doses, and as for 'religious' - I do keep them in my personal prayers, and worry every day, that they will not suffer any of the devastating side effects, which have been happening to so many (tens of thousands), from these 'experimental COVID-19 vaccines.'

And in closing here; I honestly, and earnestly hope that no one here that has had the Jab will suffer any such Severe Adverse Reactions. The information which I have been providing (posters if you will), is obviously meant for those that have not had any of the "COVID-19 vaccines" and, for those that may have had only one or two doses, that they may stop, and think about moving forward to the third, fourth, fifth, etc, etc, etc.

Perhaps the best thing that you can do for your 'many "friends" that dont want the vaccine,' is to share the information which I and others have provided here, with them.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

Surely this might have been the opinion of many people too, within the past two years of listening to the 'top doctors' here, who kept moving the goal posts every week, and saying follow the science? What science have they provided to you, other that their personal opinions. Think about it; it's all just been about their personal opinions, and they are all paid by the governments within CANADA.

Have you forgotten that they've actually came out and said; "I don't know why I bring all these papers, I never look at them, I just say what they write down for me." - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ckVCtaiZlME

And; "None of this is really based on any science." - https://www.facebook.com/mytcntv/videos/206180187868207/

"Sex can be complicated in the time of COVID-19, especially for those without an intimate partner - Dr. Tam recommends masturbating or getting it on virtually." - https://www.narcity.com/ottawa/canadas-covid19-sex-advice-from-dr-tam-includes-not-kissing-during-hook-ups

And in March 2020, when the virus was already in every American city, Fauci insisted masks are NOT necessary and even dangerous. - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6jetxS7Xn_w

I provided what I believe is very important information, regarding 'their' latest scientific move (advice), take PFIZER'S PAXLOVID. I presented evidence that questions the credibility of what Kieran Moore (top doctor of ONTARIO) is now suggesting to over 10 million people. It's self explanatory information, clearly laid out. What information has Dr. Moore provided. What he did provided in that MSN story carried by the CBC, is pure hype and garbage - and it's since been reported, that he is in Conflict of Interest with PFIZER too.

I have several family members, and 'friends,' that have since taken the "COVID-19 vaccines," some of them have had three doses, and as for 'religious' - I do keep them in my personal prayers, and worry every day, that they will not suffer any of the devastating side effects, which have been happening to so many (tens of thousands), from these 'experimental COVID-19 vaccines.'

And in closing here; I honestly, and earnestly hope that no one here that has had the Jab will suffer any such Severe Adverse Reactions. The information which I have been providing (posters if you will), is obviously meant for those that have not had any of the "COVID-19 vaccines" and, for those that may have had only one or two doses, that they may stop, and think about moving forward to the third, fourth, fifth, etc, etc, etc.

Perhaps the best thing that you can do for your 'many "friends" that dont want the vaccine,' is to share the information which I and others have provided here, with them.   

Thanks for speaking out out my friend. I have known you personally for years. Never once have I considered you a conspiracy theorist or religious nut. Just a critical thinker, which is sorely lacking in society today.

The vitriol and ignorance of most of the responses to your heavily researched and factual posts is very disheartening.

Its a shame that after almost 50 years of flying helicopters you are being attacked by colleagues for sharing your opinion.

Stop throwing pearls to the swine. They will figure it out over time.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

17 minutes ago, Iceman said:

Thanks for speaking out out my friend. I have known you personally for years. Never once have I considered you a conspiracy theorist or religious nut. Just a critical thinker, which is sorely lacking in society today.

The vitriol and ignorance of most of the responses to your heavily researched and factual posts is very disheartening.

Its a shame that after almost 50 years of flying helicopters you are being attacked by colleagues for sharing your opinion.

Stop throwing pearls to the swine. They will figure it out over time.

Dividing us is all part of the plan, some just don't want to or can't see it.   I have lost a relationship, a sister and a hand full of friends not to mention my job.  I haven't worked to speak of in two years and the government's printing of money has significantly reduced my net worth.  I shake my head that there are people who would laugh and say thanks for the extra work because they took the jab because of course i had a "choice".  I am not sure, is it Stockholm syndrome or mass formation psychosis that causes people not to be able to think outside of what the government is "feeding" them?  I don't wish anyone harm who has taken the jab, i have many family members who have taken one or all three so far.   If i may quote from two of my favorite movies:  "The sleeper must awaken"  and "Half of writing history is hiding the truth"

Cheers friends.

Whitestone

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

43 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

That's the hardest part of all of this. My heart felt condolences.

The funny part is that I have not lost anybody of my "friends" and family being vaxed or not vaxed. 

What does that make me? Civilised? 

I am just saying, ask 10 people a question and you will get 12 different answers. 

I do respect you for your stand on this and some points i agree of some of what you say but……….

Censorship is bad but misinformation is worse. 

Stay safe and enjoy your retirement Mr

• Like 1
  • Confused 1