Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

3 hours ago, Whitestone said:

FIRST THEY CAME...

First they came for the small shop owners
and I did not speak out
because I was not a small shop owner.

Then they came for the truckers
and I did not speak out
because I was not a trucker.

Then they came for the freedom protesters
and I did not speak out
because I was not a freedom protester.

Then they came for me
and there was no one left
to speak out for me.

Please, dont butcher a poem not meant for this and try to be respectful. 

There are so many other things the Gov do that you could fight agains but its not effecting you you think.

You should come on the streets to demonstrate against the misuse of taxpayers money when the Gov has spent 15 Billions on a failed pay system for Gov workers. Or 25 Billion on a fail pipe line. Or Billions on not giving natives clean drinking water. The list goes on, but where were you?

Oh, I have been on the frontline of each of this 

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, NordicHeli said:

Please, dont butcher a poem not meant for this and try to be respectful. 

There are so many other things the Gov do that you could fight agains but its not effecting you you think.

You should come on the streets to demonstrate against the misuse of taxpayers money when the Gov has spent 15 Billions on a failed pay system for Gov workers. Or 25 Billion on a fail pipe line. Or Billions on not giving natives clean drinking water. The list goes on, but where were you?

Oh, I have been on the frontline of each of this 

Please don't butcher the English language. Perhaps you can add whining about the state of the Education system to the list of grievances you send to the below on a monthly basis. Lol.

On 4/8/2022 at 7:15 PM, NordicHeli said:

P.S: I send the president of BC and the president of Canada an email each month. Accountability. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

12 minutes ago, simpleton said:

Please don't butcher the English language. Perhaps you can add whining about the state of the Education system to the list of grievances you send to the below on a monthly basis. Lol.

If you dont have anything better to say, please dont comment. 
Not everybody is as good as you in everything. 

You dont do anything other then whine and complain so………. 

Peace

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, simpleton said:

Did you forget which one of your accounts you were logged into before posting?

I can stand for myself and it is not pool pilots account. 

But this is starting to get dumber and dumber. I am leaving this site. Does not have any value for me or anybody else. 

Simpleton (your name says it all) good luck and hope you will have a prosperous life. Stay positive and feel good about yourself. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, NordicHeli said:

I can stand for myself and it is not pool pilots account. 

But this is starting to get dumber and dumber. I am leaving this site. Does not have any value for me or anybody else. 

Simpleton (your name says it all) good luck and hope you will have a prosperous life. Stay positive and feel good about yourself. 

Funny how there's about 3 of you (supposedly) with similar styles of writing, same word and sentence structures, with always the same spelling and grammar errors.

Kind of makes a guy wonder....