jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

8 hours ago, NordicHeli said:

This is what VAERS said 18 Jan 2022:

I believe that that is what the U.S. CDC said, Jan. 18, 2022.

I'm not here to try to get you to change your mind, either.

The thing is; you can remove your seat belt when you're done driving back from getting your "COVID-19 vaccine," but you can't remove the genetically engineered 'experimental mRNA COVID-19 vaccine' that's now hacking the software of your life.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

My mother in law is laying in the hospital in an emergency room bed after taking a really bad fall because the ICU is full of anti-vaxxers IDIOTS.

You just cannot fix stupid!

List if stupid things... IMO

1) Talk about snow tires here

2) Talk about seat belts here

3) Loose your career because you will not get the jab.

4) Filling very much needed hospital beds because you are to AFRAID to get a vaccine shot.

5) Believe you actually have software in your body.

You non vaccinated people just remember this.....

" If you are not part of the solution.... you ARE the problem"

I am sure this post will get you non vaccinated people upset..... but you can go p*ss up a rope as far as I am concerned because if you reply it will prove to me you know I am right.

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Pool pilot said:

My mother in law is laying in the hospital in an emergency room bed after taking a really bad fall because the ICU is full of anti-vaxxers IDIOTS.

List if stupid things... IMO

1) Talk about snow tires here

2) Talk about seat belts here

3) Loose your career because you will not get the jab.

4) Filling very much needed hospital beds because you are to AFRAID to get a vaccine shot.

5) Believe you actually have software in your body.

You non vaccinated people just remember this.....

" If you are not part of the solution.... you ARE the problem"

I am sure this post will get you non vaccinated people upset..... but you can go p*ss up a rope as far as I am concerned because if you reply it will prove to me you know I am right.

`Did you push her !!!!   I bad..lol

2 hours ago, Pool pilot said:

Don't hold you breath..... unless Trudeau is giving money away not much else get his attention. 

It will be interesting to see what happens in the Grocery stores today when the Government puts out a press release. Grocery store shelfs may look empty but Don't worry and all will be fine. I wonder how many people are in line Hoarding right now. If you could not find toilet paper last year. Good luck with Fruits and vegetables etc that cross the border daily.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Pool pilot said:

1712724406_ONTARIO-HOSPITALS-VAXXEDVsUNVAXXED-Jan242022.png.2837f5a7efe5fe37390aacf98b3f2291.png

1415999563_WhatsAppImage2022-01-08at7_16_43PM.thumb.jpeg.12a166e405f76bf1e42ef11c9af9d534.jpeg

Over One Thousand Scientific Studies Prove That the COVID-19 Vaccines Are Dangerous, and All Those Pushing This Agenda Are Committing the Indictable Crime of Gross Misconduct in Public Office   

https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vaccine-scientific-proof-lethal/

"ModeRNA’s chief medical officer, Tal Zaks, stated in a TED talk that “we are actually hacking the software of life”

ModeRNA describes our genes and their transcription into proteins as “our operating system” and its vaccine as a “computer operating system.”

https://www.physiciansforcivildefense.org/2021/07/17/hacking-the-software-of-life/

• Sad 1

22 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

1712724406_ONTARIO-HOSPITALS-VAXXEDVsUNVAXXED-Jan242022.png.2837f5a7efe5fe37390aacf98b3f2291.png

1415999563_WhatsAppImage2022-01-08at7_16_43PM.thumb.jpeg.12a166e405f76bf1e42ef11c9af9d534.jpeg

Over One Thousand Scientific Studies Prove That the COVID-19 Vaccines Are Dangerous, and All Those Pushing This Agenda Are Committing the Indictable Crime of Gross Misconduct in Public Office   

https://www.saveusnow.org.uk/covid-vaccine-scientific-proof-lethal/

"ModeRNA’s chief medical officer, Tal Zaks, stated in a TED talk that “we are actually hacking the software of life”

ModeRNA describes our genes and their transcription into proteins as “our operating system” and its vaccine as a “computer operating system.

I stand by the saying "you cannot fix stupid".

With that being said..... did you give up your career?.... or are you just stirring the pot here.

• Thanks 1
  • Sad 1