Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

7 minutes ago, Pool pilot said:

You non vaccinated people just remember this....

You can take the human to the information, but you can't make them think.

I realize how difficult it must be, especially for anyone who has already been jabbed, once, twice or thrice, to accept any of the facts that have emerged over the dangers of the 'experimental COVID-19 vaccines.'

The important question remains however; were the 'experimental COVID-19 vaccines' APPROVED by Health Canada, when the Government of Canada/Transport Canada issued their 2020-12-10 NOTICE to Aviators?

1806493211_TRANSPORTCANADA-MEDICALTRIALS-MEDICALCERTFICATION-ORIGINALTCPOST-EDIT-UNDERLINE.png.6ee2628097e006b46870d99e5a1091d3.png

I believe that it is quite clear, that the "COVID-19 vaccines" had only ever received authorization, to do any of the following activities: import or sell a COVID-19 medical device that is to be tested in a clinical trial and conduct a clinical trial in respect of such a device.

Clinical trial: A study involving human subjects (participants) for the purpose of discovering or verifying the effects of a drug, a device or a food for special dietary purpose.
https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/medical-devices/clinical-trials-interim-order-2-medical-device-guidance.html

The first 'experimental COVID-19 vaccine' to be APPROVED, was the "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (also known as BNT162b2)" - and that officially took place on August 23, 2021. - https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

This means that all of the "COVID-19 vaccines" which were administered to Aviators in Canada, and or to the Canadian public in general, were not APPROVED 'vaccines', but in fact, only AUTHORIZED, re; Clinical trial.

18 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

I realize how difficult it must be, especially for anyone who has already been jabbed, once, twice or thrice, to accept any of the facts that have emerged over the dangers of the 'experimental COVID-19 vaccines.'

The important question remains however; were the 'experimental COVID-19 vaccines' APPROVED by Health Canada, when the Government of Canada/Transport Canada issued their 2020-12-10 NOTICE to Aviators?

And you did not get the tire analogy :)

Everything is life is untested. Yes, others could have done it before you and given you advice but would you take it?? 

Why not put this cat back in the sack and let's agree to disagree? Some chooses to follow GUIDE lines vail others dont. Thats life. But please dont complain that you cant find work or refused entry to a workplace. Thats the right of the store or workplace. 

BTW, I have heard that Canada is now training up cockroaches to jab unvaccinated at night wail sleeping. And its from a reliable source. Not the President of Canada that don't have a clue of anything :P

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

1806493211_TRANSPORTCANADA-MEDICALTRIALS-MEDICALCERTFICATION-ORIGINALTCPOST-EDIT-UNDERLINE.png.6ee2628097e006b46870d99e5a1091d3.png

I believe that it is quite clear, that the "COVID-19 vaccines" had only ever received authorization, to do any of the following activities: import or sell a COVID-19 medical device that is to be tested in a clinical trial and conduct a clinical trial in respect of such a device.

Clinical trial: A study involving human subjects (participants) for the purpose of discovering or verifying the effects of a drug, a device or a food for special dietary purpose.
https://www.canada.ca/en/health-canada/services/drugs-health-products/covid19-industry/medical-devices/clinical-trials-interim-order-2-medical-device-guidance.html

The first 'experimental COVID-19 vaccine' to be APPROVED, was the "Pfizer-BioNTech COVID-19 Vaccine (also known as BNT162b2)" - and that officially took place on August 23, 2021. - https://www.fda.gov/news-events/press-announcements/fda-approves-first-covid-19-vaccine

This means that all of the "COVID-19 vaccines" which were administered to Aviators in Canada, and or to the Canadian public in general, were not APPROVED 'vaccines', but in fact, only AUTHORIZED, re; Clinical 

Question......

Your name here says the 47G was your first...... I take it this was when you were training. 

By any chance was that also the last machine you flew as well?

Just asking.....

• Haha 3

13 hours ago, NordicHeli said:

VAERS received 11,468 reports of death.

11,468 deaths associated with the "COVID-19 vaccines," but yet; none of the 'vaccines' have been recalled.

"Carrément Beau Raincoat recalled due to entanglement and vehicular dragging hazard"

https://recalls-rappels.canada.ca/en/alert-recall/carrement-beau-raincoat-recalled-due-entanglement-and-vehicular-dragging-hazard

The Government is not forcing any of you to be vaccinated to continue your careers. Operator's are, and they are driven by Client interests. There are explicit exemptions in the mandate which allow for crew members of the aircraft (you while piloting),  those travelling for the purpose of going to crew an aircraft (flying AC/WJ to start your tour), and after having been a crew member of an aircraft (going home from your tour), all of these do not require vaccination.

If your employer has instituted a mandatory policy, and is unwilling to make concessions and offer an alternative such as regular testing - tough luck, go somewhere else. They are putting the company's interests and the livelihood of the staff majority, and their ability to continue operations, above yours. 

This conversation is old and played out. From the way the majority of the anti-vaxx crowd on this website speaks you could all band together and start your own company. Sounds like you'd have an average experience level of 10,000 hours/pilot and 100 years of experience. You could corner the market and drive the rest of these gainfully employed sheep into bankruptcy. I would love to see the substances ingested over a lifetime by the ones calling the vaccine poison - do you think 50 years of cheeseburgers, darts, camp food and cheap whiskey have done less to your health than 0.25 ml of a diluted solution created by the top Dr's & Scientists across the world? Pharmaceutical companies don't make money by killing off their customer base. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, Pool pilot said:

Just asking.....

I can confidentially say, that the 47G helicopter which I flew, was of the TYPE that was duly APPROVED by the U.S. FAA and, by the Government of Canada/Transport Canada.

Can you honestly say that the "COVID-19 vaccines" which Canadian Aviators (yourself included, perhaps), received from December 15, 2020, to September 15, 2021, had been APPROVED?

17 minutes ago, HadEnough said:

Pharmaceutical companies don't make money by killing off their customer base

Did you know that the Ford Motor Co., in 1973, circulated a memo amongst senior management, concluding in a cost-benefit analysis, that it would be less expensive to alter production of the autos known to be susceptible to firey explosions from leaking gas tanks, than to pay victims for catastrophic burn injuries or deaths resulting from the defect?

759894792_PFIZER-CRIMINALHISTORY.jpg.548bb9846f46759637c4f618e4921b51.jpg

1 minute ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

Did you know that the Ford Motor Co., in 1973, circulated a memo amongst senior management, concluding in a cost-benefit analysis, that it would be less expensive to alter production of the autos known to be susceptible to firey explosions from leaking gas tanks, than to pay victims for catastrophic burn injuries or deaths resulting from the defect?

759894792_PFIZER-CRIMINALHISTORY.jpg.548bb9846f46759637c4f618e4921b51.jpg

Yes I am well aware of the Ford Pinto case, it's common knowledge to anyone not living under a rock or in a tinfoil lined room. It is not a "gotcha" moment to prove your point. and regarding Pfizer's track record you've mentioned - we can go back & forth playing screenshot tag on just about every major company for similar offenses. Nestle is one of the most corrupt corporation and I bet you still drink their water when you run out of Private Stock or Alberta Pure?

As to your proud APPROVAL of the 47G - yes the government told you it was approved, and you believed them. Same with the vaccines. Do you think at the very outset that they did not identify further issues which were recognized once the machines were already operating? I will assume you are familiar with AD's?!? or are you one of the pilots so experienced that they haven't opened a logbook or inspection manual in 10 years.

Honestly, I've got time today.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, NordicHeli said:

And you did not get the tire analogy :)

Everything is life is untested. Yes, others could have done it before you and given you advice but would you take it?? 

Why not put this cat back in the sack and let's agree to disagree? Some chooses to follow GUIDE lines vail others dont. Thats life. But please dont complain that you cant find work or refused entry to a workplace. Thats the right of the store or workplace. 

BTW, I have heard that Canada is now training up cockroaches to jab unvaccinated at night wail sleeping. And its from a reliable source. Not the President of Canada that don't have a clue of anything :P

I hope you got the shot....if not, you're likely out of work and wouldn't be able to afford that dictionary that you so desperately seem to need.

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, HadEnough said:

The Government is not forcing any of you to be vaccinated to continue your careers. Operator's are, and they are driven by Client interests. There are explicit exemptions in the mandate which allow for crew members of the aircraft (you while piloting),  those travelling for the purpose of going to crew an aircraft (flying AC/WJ to start your tour), and after having been a crew member of an aircraft (going home from your tour), all of these do not require vaccination.

If your employer has instituted a mandatory policy, and is unwilling to make concessions and offer an alternative such as regular testing - tough luck, go somewhere else. They are putting the company's interests and the livelihood of the staff majority, and their ability to continue operations, above yours. 

Yeah, you should learn to read some law. It is not the companies decision.

• Like 1