Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

18 minutes ago, simpleton said:

Um, no...see starting at section 17.20.

A company operating from a schedule 2 aerodrome, or has operations at a schedule 2 aerodrome, must have an internal vaccination policy that is either comprehensive or targeted.

Thus, most companies are required, by law, to follow the interim order. The only exceptions are companies that have no operations on schedule 2 aerodromes at all. This is a major piss-off to most operators because the law applies to some operators, yet others are not required to comply.

The "Targeted Option" is so convoluted and burdensome with reporting requirements, that the majority of companies are using the "Comprehensive" model instead for their policies. Transport Canada and Aerodrome Operators have been given authority to enforce the interim order via the Aeronautics Act.

So no, it is not just operators deciding to do this on their own to keep customers happy.....it is a matter of law (bad law)

Ok ya fair point you win, guilty of stopping scrolling once I found the info I wanted to make my case, same as the other side. I agree with you on the bad law & convolutions, and you are correct in that it is incredibly difficult to operate around them and that it's created an unlevel playing field for those operating outside sched 2 aerodromes, but from personal experience, options are there for operators (and crew) truly willing to dig in. Does anyone expect/is it possible for all of them to go to those lengths? No - again because it is not worth the time when the vast majority have already gotten the jab. and I don't blame them.

To be clear and trolling aside - I don't give 2 piles about the whole thing but I'm sick of seeing the argument dominate every facet of our lives. I got 3 shots without much thought because I have a general level of trust in the system, and really have put much worse things in my body. I want this all (mandates, hysteria, life interruptions) to end. But I digress. Simpleton - safe flying and good luck fighting the fight (or safe walking if you ultimately decide not to get jabbed and cant find an accommodating employer)

I don't want 47G-MyFirst to have a jammer mid argument over this, he deserves to have that jammer on his own terms.

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, HadEnough said:

Ok ya fair point you win, guilty of stopping scrolling once I found the info I wanted to make my case, same as the other side. I agree with you on the bad law & convolutions, and you are correct in that it is incredibly difficult to operate around them and that it's created an unlevel playing field for those operating outside sched 2 aerodromes, but from personal experience, options are there for operators (and crew) truly willing to dig in. Does anyone expect/is it possible for all of them to go to those lengths? No - again because it is not worth the time when the vast majority have already gotten the jab. and I don't blame them.

To be clear and trolling aside - I don't give 2 piles about the whole thing but I'm sick of seeing the argument dominate every facet of our lives. I got 3 shots without much thought because I have a general level of trust in the system, and really have put much worse things in my body. I want this all (mandates, hysteria, life interruptions) to end. But I digress. Simpleton - safe flying and good luck fighting the fight (or safe walking if you ultimately decide not to get jabbed and cant find an accommodating employer)

I don't want 47G-MyFirst to have a jammer mid argument over this, he deserves to have that jammer on his own terms.

Fair enough. Take care man.

Fly safe.

• Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, HadEnough said:

The authorized vs approved argument has been beaten to death all across the internet and is irrelevant

It is far from 'irrelevant,' especially when it is considered, that Canadian Aviators, and the Canadian public in general were unknowingly (illegally), made test subjects in a 'medical trial,' by the Government of Canada/Transport Canada (Date modified: TC 2020-12-10) NOTICE to Aviators.

Every 'medical certificate' that the Government of Canada/Transport Canada/Transport Canada - Civil Aviation Medicine issued to Aviators, of whom were injected with "COVID-19 vaccines" between December 15, 2020 to September 15, 2021 and most likely beyond, was done so in contravention of their 'general position,' regarding 'medical trials' being 'incompatible' with 'medical certification.'   

This has far reaching legal implications, yet to be settled.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, HadEnough said:

should we just post the wikipedia page on every known corporate coverup and call it even?

RE: "Pharmaceutical companies don't make money by killing off their customer base."

The reason I posted the info on FORD, was simply in response to your comment, and to provide an example that 'companies' will actually engage in 'cost-benefit analysis,' whereby they determine that it would be far less expensive to alter production of their product (cars or drugs), than cost (law suit), arising from the risk of someone suffering a catastrophic injury, or death.

21 minutes ago, NordicHeli said:

So are you against taxation? 
Are you agains the seatbelt law?
Are you against speeding tickets? 

Instead of wasting time, why dont you do something about all this??

Are you against ham sandwiches?

Are you against Dictionaries?

Are you against killing Alligators to make Gatorade?

Instead of wasting time, why don't you do something about all this??

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, simpleton said:

Are you against ham sandwiches?

Are you against Dictionaries?

Are you against killing Alligators to make Gatorade?

Instead of wasting time, why don't you do something about all this??

You must be a parrot :)

And yes, I am LOL 

You are like a preacher, trying to convince people that God exist and its the only way. 
Why cant you respect others opinion? 

And BTW, I think my English is better then yours and I am not even native English speaking LOL

Peace and love. 

And thanks for all the fish :)