jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

"Pharmaceutical companies don't make money by killing off their customer base."

I guess we should mandate smoking now too. What a great and well thought out point to make.

As of today the total death count for covid, from the very beginning in Vancouver was 600. In the summer of 2021, 595 people died from the heat wave in Vancouver, most of that was in a 1 week period. Why isnt the govt mandating A/C units, why are they not mandating you stay inside during 35+ ? Something that has the same mortality rate in 1 week vs 100+ weeks.

This clearly isnt about health, This is only about control. I'm not down for that.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, chopterlol said:

"Pharmaceutical companies don't make money by killing off their customer base."

I guess we should mandate smoking now too. What a great and well thought out point to make.

As of today the total death count for covid, from the very beginning in Vancouver was 600. In the summer of 2021, 595 people died from the heat wave in Vancouver, most of that was in a 1 week period. Why isnt the govt mandating A/C units, why are they not mandating you stay inside during 35+ ? Something that has the same mortality rate in 1 week vs 100+ weeks.

This clearly isnt about health, This is only about control. I'm not down for that.

Ya man all the Governments got together and said "Hey apparently people are getting sick because some jabroni in china licked a dead bats b-hole and its super contagious, lets all use this as an excuse to gain control of our populations for....well we dont know for what but once we have control and keep them all home we will figure out something neat to do with our control over them"

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, HadEnough said:

Ya man all the Governments got together and said "Hey apparently people are getting sick because some jabroni in china licked a dead bats b-hole and its super contagious, lets all use this as an excuse to gain control of our populations for....well we dont know for what but once we have control and keep them all home we will figure out something neat to do with our control over them"

I love your sense of humour, or am I the only one that gets it? 
Must be the vaccine I have been jab with???

• Thanks 1

In yet another absolute bombshell revelation the government of Alberta, Canada exposed itself this week when it accidentally published damning evidence that exposes how the public health authorities have been manipulating the Covid-19 statistics.

After seemingly realizing what it had just done, the corrupt Canadian province quickly scrambled to delete the incriminating data off their website, but, thanks to internet sleuths like Twitter user Metatron – and his substack post, we have the receipts.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/alberta-canada-inadvertently-published-quickly-deleted-health-data-exposing-half-vaccinated-deaths-counted-unvaccinated/?utm_source=Gab&utm_campaign=websitesharingbuttons

10 minutes ago, 47G-MyFirst said:

In yet another absolute bombshell revelation the government of Alberta, Canada exposed itself this week when it accidentally published damning evidence that exposes how the public health authorities have been manipulating the Covid-19 statistics.

After seemingly realizing what it had just done, the corrupt Canadian province quickly scrambled to delete the incriminating data off their website, but, thanks to internet sleuths like Twitter user Metatron – and his substack post, we have the receipts.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/01/alberta-canada-inadvertently-published-quickl

Holy cow.... a gateway news release..... it must be true.