jjjjabbs..How Many will I need now to still fly come April. ??

8 hours ago, Pool pilot said:

So if you are mad about the companies enforcing this vaccine...... what is your opinion about the story in the news that says the country is 52% in favor of taxing the unvaccinated?

BS

• Like 3
  • Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

That's it... this one is closed...

I think most people are getting tired of the same old rhetoric.. the response to the attempt of the joke thread kind of says it all.... how many more ways can you say/point to/allude to the same attes

Covid is just the distraction, while we struggle with masks or not, vaxx or not, employment or not our elected officials and bureaucrats behind the curtain are quietly removing our private property ri

Posted Images

2 years of non stop corporate media and gov lying to our faces, treating us like fools and some folks are still drowning in the kool-aid. Not sure if there’s any saving these people. 

Lawyer Thomas Ren’s has some valuable US military data: 

Thank Canadian truckers for trying to save this country. Apparently they have more spine and critical thinking than your average boot licking Canadian. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, Hazy said:

BS

You say BS about the government taxing the unvaccinated. 

Check out Global news headings

But I also agree that is is unfair.....

they have no money because they gave up their careers. 

• Confused 1
56 minutes ago, 5Lgreenback said:

Thank Canadian truckers for trying to save this country. Apparently they have more spine and critical thinking than your average boot licking Canadian. 

Are you a trucker or one of the other category? 
Just asking for a friend. 

10 hours ago, Pool pilot said:

Are you serious?

I don't find this a funny topic ...... at all.

I am serious.  Doesn't the jab work?  The unjabbed did pay for her jabs and they are paying for her hospital stay.

• Like 1
1 minute ago, Hazy said:

I am serious.  Doesn't the jab work?  The unjabbed did pay for her jabs and they are paying for her hospital stay.

She is 92 and fell in the bathroom at 0300 in the morning and smacked her head/face on the sink and now she is laying in an emergency room with a brain bleed because the ICU is full.

What does the jab have to do with her condition a side from the unvaccinated are plugging the hospitals.