Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Anyone Heard Of This School? Carp, On

Spartan99

Greetings to All! My first post! Was looking into a number of flight schools and the one school im leaning towards is the above quoted school in Carp Ontario. Im just curious if anyone out there has trained with, heard of or has any info on this school. I appreciate any responses! thanks in advance.

Large company, Known to hire their own grads, if they can make a solid impression and the work is there for them. I met Murray Cheslock (who looks after flight instruction) a few times, and he is a good guy, very honest about the state of the industry and what sort of things a low timer should be doing to get himself out there and get noticed.