Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Contrail’s Authority???

Full On

Lol at this thread, all very true.  We are for the most part (the industry) our own worst enemies.  I wish I had a solution as many others do, but, it just takes one new guy to follow the invisible carrot to bump the bar up a few rungs.  Heck of a racket, and not much work here in Canada compared to 15-20 years ago.  I’d say get a real career and do this as a hobby, I was told that by older guys as well back in the day, I wish I listened.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Sounds like there’s a new sherif in town at Contrail…Going to change the world with higher restrictions and more hoops for companies to jump through to satisfy his safety agenda. Again the question needs to be asked, Where did he dig up the authority? And where did they get the stats on what is safe and what isn’t?