Lots of turnover at remote helicopters?

17 hours ago, shakey said:

Name those leasing companies that are doing that? Cause our mins went up last year and when we argued it they said they had 5 more companies willing to take that machine off our hands.

You claim your mins went up even after arguing

12 hours ago, shakey said:

Well you might but my and my friends phones have been ringing off the hook.

I believe you are claiming you are a pilot in high demand as your phone is ringing off the hook. So are you a pilot or an owner. 

17 hours ago, shakey said:

You can even PM me these all too easy going leasing companies.

I will not PM our say anything to you or anyone else about who is giving leases without mins. Why would i want to do that and have you running around trying to get what they negotiated. Seems to me You are just a right fighter. Is there a lot of topics you reply to that you don't get into with someone. Enough said have a nice day. I will no longer post on this topic.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

32 minutes ago, just looking said:

You claim your mins went up even after arguing

I believe you are claiming you are a pilot in high demand as your phone is ringing off the hook. So are you a pilot or an owner. 

I will not PM our say anything to you or anyone else about who is giving leases without mins. Why would i want to do that and have you running around trying to get what they negotiated. Seems to me You are just a right fighter. Is there a lot of topics you reply to that you don't get into with someone. Enough said have a nice day. I will no longer post on this topic.

You don't have to be an owner to be in the loop.

• Like 1

And back to the old saying..."How do you make a million dollars in the helicopter industry?..." I'll let the experienced finish the saying...a machine just sitting still costs money...like a car sitting in storage...not being used can be harmful unless it had been properly put to bed for a while. What's the point of having a car if you don't drive it...same with a Helicopter...

• Like 3

2 hours ago, BJP said:

And back to the old saying..."How do you make a million dollars in the helicopter industry?..." I'll let the experienced finish the saying...a machine just sitting still costs money...like a car sitting in storage...not being used can be harmful unless it had been properly put to bed for a while. What's the point of having a car if you don't drive it...same with a Helicopter...

Almost all major manufacturers’ helicopters have calendar cycles.  A sitting aircraft with no mins or any kind of revenue is the worst scenario to be in.  Not to mention the damage being done from sitting.  Better to be flying lots than nothing at all even with operating cycles being chewed through you’re still ahead.  That said, helicopters are a good place to “allocate” money from other areas of the economy lol.

• Like 3