Happy I didn’t listen…

Full On

So let’s start a thread for the low time guys to be able to read and see just what we LIKE about being a helicopter Pilot/Ame.

Let’s  not complain on this thread… but give your story about some of the GOOD days over the years.

Like the days where we sitting some place HAPPY that I just didn’t listen to the negative guys. 

This could be enjoyable. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Moving a drill with a 407 in the central Yukon....

Sunny day.... hardly a breath of wind..... the view is so incredible.... a picture was taken.... the camera did the view no justice..... 

100' long line.... no passengers.....the hook is like an extension of my arm.....the job is going great.

Not another care in the world. 

This is why I wanted to be a pilot.

Good idea Full on

• Like 6

On 2/24/2022 at 5:05 AM, Pool pilot said:

Moving a drill with a 407 in the central Yukon....

Sunny day.... hardly a breath of wind..... the view is so incredible.... a picture was taken.... the camera did the view no justice..... 

100' long line.... no passengers.....the hook is like an extension of my arm.....the job is going great.

Not another care in the world. 

This is why I wanted to be a pilot.

Good idea Full on

So many days just like this ... those perfect days ... all over the country ... in every season ... on so many different jobs. I can still remember some of the bad days too but they slowly fade away into the mist of time. Those perfect days are forever.

• Like 5

The travel to places some can only imagine, working with a wide range of folks some smart others not so much!

base work or away with a top notch crew many many nights having a laugh sipping chilled waters 

International career I’ve enjoyed in a few different spots.

always learning, new types, new jobs, clients etc 

• Like 5