Fires Around Kamloops

Guest Angry Egg Driver

Guest Angry Egg Driver

Was just wondering if anyone knows how big the fires in the kamloops area are getting and if it is turning into another summer of 2003 down there?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

CS; There are actually certain comments that you don't wish on anybody, tree's burning is one thing, peoples houses is something else. Maybe you are just an arsonist at heart.

Sombody made a wrong comment that I'm sure was not meant in the way it was presented.

If you make a wish, you are suppossed to keep it to your self, when you blow the candles out, or it won't come true.

Were did you guy's grow up.

Guest Angry Egg Driver
I hope you mean your misfortune that you are not hired on the fire and I am. If you are not in this industry for greed, what are you here for?

Is that what you are here for is just the money?Because if you are there are a lot of other jobs out there that you can make a **** of a lot more money doing.Is the love of flying and all the other stuff that we get from the aviation business not takin into consideration? <_<