Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Fires Around Kamloops

Guest Angry Egg Driver

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As the fire burns ..... should be the name of this thread. I sure don't see many sad faces at the end of the day at this fire in spences bridge when everybody is getting 8's. I tend to agree with the kingshead comment. in fact all the engineers also agree. We also agree as a result of a heated debate that the the radio girl has the largest breasts . kfc

Yahoo !, got the Base 206L3 on a 3 day contract, and I (a 407B, is what Forestry called me on the booking request???) was on a small fire today. It's not much, but at least I was on ONE fire this August.

The old gal was pulling a 90% bucket (180 Img gal - 18 imp gal = 162 imp gal = 1620 lb + 80 lb bucket = 1700 lb) vertical with 1.5 hrs fuel at 3,500' +24C .. not bad !

MAG, don't be trying that trick with your B2 :down: , best be sending a B3 to out do me here :D

Re: radio gals breasts...I had 5 granola and yogurt fed mountain babes all lined up on Saturday to show me their 10 perky ones...but unfortunately they chickened out. Darn

i stopped in at the fire base in lytton/spences bridge on the weekend.

was good to see some old friends as well as past students hard at work :up:

anybody that thinks any pilot wants to see someone lose their home needs to get their head checked :down:

but i agree that as far as the trees go.............burn baby burn :up:

tell you what, with all the trees dying from the pine beetle and getting dry, well it's an inferno just waiting to erupt :shock: