Jump to content

Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.



Recommended Posts

This info is good to know. I was thinking of getting the IFR with my fixed -wing license for cost efficiency (since I do want to fly IFR...that Canadian co-pilot at 500 hours is looking really nice from my perspective, and having met a few of their captains I have few worries about being stuck with a guy who couldn't care less about his left seat talking ballast). Another some what related question from me: Is an airline transport written something I should look about doing before even having enough hours to get one. The 500 hour co-pilot needs an IFR and airline transport written to be completed. Is this useful for any other job?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...