Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Living Conditions

Summer months:2 weeks on 2 weeks off, average 3.5 hrs per day (JetRanger). Mobile home (trailer) to myself most of the time with large bedroom and onsuite, food included.

Winter months:5 days on 4 off, average 4.5 hrs per day (LongRanger). Villa on the Caribbean Sea.

Sweet! :up:

I see we are smimming the bottom of the barrel as far as topics go . I think I should start one asking what kind of soap you use to wash a helicopter.

How about who washes the helicopter? The pilot, the co-pilot, the engineer, the apprentice or the cute girl looking for a ride?

Why would anyone stay in a tent? You have a helicopter? Fly somewhere that you can get a decent nights sleep!

Guest CHEVY II
I see we are smimming the bottom of the barrel as far as topics go . I think I should start one asking what kind of soap you use to wash a helicopter.

Always hotels :up:

New topic?

Let's talk about all the Hot Rods picapart has owned ya old seadog ;) ...tell me that's not a pic of your new ride although I think I know the answer. <_<