Safespace

when most people do try and talk about helicopters seriously, the trolls come out and degrade the topic. 

its a no win situation

I'm all for healthy debate, but it spirals out of control so fast here, you would think its kindergarten class arguing about who gets to use the red finger paint first.

As far as covid talk on here...covid rules have affected the aviation industry. so we have to have the discussions.

but the problem lies in the information plastered into the posts.

Its not accurate information and some people take it for truth. 

I'm all for a new sub forum to contain it. Any covid talk outside of that forum should be immediate deleted or moved. 

when i feel i want to laugh at people for there horrendous misunderstandings, I can go there, assume the risk of my actions and see what drivel has been posted.

on a side note to that sub forum, if any untrue information is posted, it should be flagged as such and left in the conversation.

• Like 6

3 hours ago, GrayHorizons said:

when most people do try and talk about helicopters seriously, the trolls come out and degrade the topic. 

its a no win situation

I'm all for healthy debate, but it spirals out of control so fast here, you would think its kindergarten class arguing about who gets to use the red finger paint first.

As far as covid talk on here...covid rules have affected the aviation industry. so we have to have the discussions.

but the problem lies in the information plastered into the posts.

Its not accurate information and some people take it for truth. 

I'm all for a new sub forum to contain it. Any covid talk outside of that forum should be immediate deleted or moved. 

when i feel i want to laugh at people for there horrendous misunderstandings, I can go there, assume the risk of my actions and see what drivel has been posted.

on a side note to that sub forum, if any untrue information is posted, it should be flagged as such and left in the conversation.

The above post has been flagged for misinformation.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

Maybe in fairness to the readers, you should let people know that Christine Anderson is a member of the German AFD:

^ a: A right-wing party, AfD is considered to be part of the radical right, a subset of the far right .

and from the Jennifer Arcuri Wikipediia:

Promotion of conspiracy theories[edit]

In December 2021, Vice News reported that Arcuri was promoting QAnon and anti-vaccine conspiracy theories on her Twitter account and Telegram channel.[34]

carholme

In fairness, anybody who speaks out against the fraudulent narrative we’re being fed is labelled far-right. It’s the same ol tried and true smear technique.

Leading cause of death around the world now is suddenly “unknown causes”. “SAD’s, AIDS, Hepatitis, Shingles, monkeypox, all these diseases suddenly make a come back right after a mass injection campaign. Cancer clinics reporting massive increases. 

It’s not hard to connect the dots here folks. 

F3B26B60-28C0-498E-9F04-DB01DA867CD5.png

How did this turn into another tin foil hat conversation? 

if you scroll down the video you can see where all you dudes get your misinformation. I’m so sad for the world that people spend their time “researching” on these sites. I wish these articles could be printed on paper, that way I’d have an actual use for it in the bathroom. 

• Like 1