Okanagan Helicopter Group

LdF

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would LOVE to see a pix of that! Have never seen the Quasar logo. And if you ever want to part with that 'lil thang, NG, I will make it a good home. :) Just a thought...

TQN,

Not sure if you want just a picture of the t-shirt or me trying to fit into it? As the shirt fit me when I was 14 I think I would blow out all of the stitching if I were to try it on now! It wouldn't be a pretty picture. :P I don't plan on parting with it anytime soon. I will see if I can dig it or one of Quasar's decals out of storage and post a pic.

Cheers!

NG

LDF, what was the name of the oky cheif pilot at the time.  I know the son of Don Jaques who was cheif pilot in the seventies sometime. I will ask him if he has anything.

good luck

bba

I cannot recall the Chief Pilot's name. It was long ago, I only saw him that time and we never came in contact again therafter. I was from the Montreal base and we seldom entered in contact with people from Vancouver.

I got an email from Jan Rustad that is trying something, but I have a tight deadline.

Thank you very much for your help. I would really appreciate a scan of the first and the page of the newsletter where the story is.

By for now.

Not sure if you want just a picture of the t-shirt or me trying to fit into it? As the shirt fit me when I was 14 I think I would blow out all of the stitching if I were to try it on now! It wouldn't be a pretty picture. :P 

Cheers!

NG

NOOOOO, don't make us visualize that :shock:

How about BRAND NEW OK Hats, got any of them ? I know someone who lives near you who does :up: Or the blue crew hats :up:

NOOOOO, don't make us visualize that  :shock: 

How about BRAND NEW OK Hats, got any of them ? I know someone who lives near you who does  :up:  Or the blue crew hats  :up:

Yes I have a brand new orange OK hat that I keep in my safe. ;) Never could get my hands on one of the blue crew hats though. :(