Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Okanagan Helicopter Group

LdF

A shot in the dark here but maybe you try to find out who the printers were and if anything was achieved should they still be around.

Just a thought.

I got some very important info: Most of the Okanagan stuff went to the Museum of British Columbia in Victoria.

Anyone in this Forum in Victoria that could volunteer to have a look at it ???

Anyone from this Forum knows someone in Victoria that could help ???

LdF

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I got some very important info: Most of the Okanagan stuff went to the Museum of British Columbia in Victoria.

Anyone in this Forum in Victoria that could volunteer to have a look at it ???

Anyone from this Forum knows someone in Victoria that could help ???

LdF

Send Ryan a PM. He's a rampie for Helijet in Victoria...

It has been awhile, but I do remember signing out DYK on many occasions in Sept-Iles PQ

Yep I went a lot to Sept Iles. PQ when I was flying with maintenance crews for the railroad Shefferville / Sept Iles. It was something that I did not like at all to do, because it involved landing on the tracks and shutting off the engine. Pilots did not have a way of communications with the train dispatchers and we had to rely on the word of the maintenance crew leader…

We lost a jet box crushed by a train there that took the life of an engineer. I never sweat so much while flying then doing that kind of job.

• 4 weeks later...