Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

RDM IS BACK ON THE ROCK?

Your some hignorant my son, your mudder should smack ya

BTW.......are you or your counterpart in Shippegan, if so how about a mael of those things there fighting over.

Yes by', Shippigan it is. Word on the street is some of the buildings torched were recently bought by Daley Brudders from the rock, apparently the locals don't want any Newfs running any shows up there. It's amazing how quickly I can loose me Newfie h'accent!!! 9.gif

Things were crazy there Sat night I guess. Steve was up with the spotlight on the go. Had to dodge a few flares....bring back memories or what!!6.gif

Flares again,......ohhh me nerves, just watchin the news and heard ya wappin in the background but nevered see''d ya. Memeber that guy during Burnt Church with the Moo Moo Cow, he was always trying to block the camera. Although I still believe they were trying to get the footage of him so there TV ratings would go up.....

Take care and be carefull, can not believe your having all the fun and I''m not there

No sign of that shiny new machine yet, madgin all the grow ya''ll be able to sling with she