Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Curiosity caught the cat….

• 11 months later...

So, where is the evidence of "extremely poor airmanship and judgement"?    There is NONE!

This is,  Alberta Wildfire's opinion, and has no basis in reality.

I notice all Governments are operating with around 20 people sitting an office doing nothing with one person in the field.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/2/2023 at 12:27 PM, Longline said:

So, where is the evidence of "extremely poor airmanship and judgement"?    There is NONE!

I notice all Governments are operating with around 20 people sitting an office doing nothing with one person in the field.

That’s typical in any government branch lol 

On 11/2/2023 at 12:27 PM, Longline said:

As a government department they would have definitely had a paper trail on whoever this is to form this decision.  As to the evidence I’m sure there are sworn statements, and who knows what else  from whoever was involved (we live in a land of cellphone pirates).  It’ll shake out in an AOD if it ends up in litigation I guess, but that operator is most likely not flying in alberta for the foreseeable future. 

• Like 1