Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Thrown Rock Downs Astar

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 year later...

This woman threw a rock at me last week in this small east coast town(not at the helicopter). I think she likes me!

On the...6th ? hole tee box, in Penticton, you could turn around and drive a golf ball at the helicopters at CHL. We always thought it was just a matter of time before the right a*%#ole and the correct mixture of alcohol brought a couple of 5 woods our way.

While working the "House River" fire in Alberta I had to walk out to the back of the airstrip to get my machine. There were about 45 machines on either side of a narrow abandoned airstrip. Halfway down there was the BIGGEST native fella I've ever seen,batting rocks with a stick in the middle of the strip!!

He wasn't that good at it either. (poor aim)

Don't know if anyone took damage but....."Excuse me ..would you stop doing that and not beat me to a pulp!?!?"