When will the JJabbed be considered a liability to the insurance company ? Customers asking if Pilot is jabbed now..

8 hours ago, R0T0R said:

This is not the Nazi movement rounding up the Jews. If you are that ignorant enough to compare not being able to get on a plane or eating in a restaurant to mass murder in ovens you are a #### idiot and you should be ashamed of yourself. 
You make me sick.

this guy should be canceled.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, R0T0R said:

On today if all days, my statement stands. You are not had done by like the people who ACTUALLY sacrificed more than a seat in a restaurant. They fact that you are so blind and narcissistic blows my mind. You still make me sick. 

lest we forget. 

All wars are bankers wars, the kids of the poor go to fight so the rich get richer.    As for sacrifice, for who do those who go to war to kill sacrifice?  Who benefits?  Certainly not the two guys who stare down the barrels of their guns at each other across the barbed wire.  My father passed away a few years ago, a teen WW2 vet, he came from an eastern European family of 11 (9 kids) and of those only he and his two sisters survived so i know a bit about sacrifice and how that all works.   Like i said in my other post you have to see the progression to totalitarianism.  A little bit of Dr. Jordan B Peterson might enlighten you or is he too right wing?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, R0T0R said:

Good on your dad. Maybe you should follow in his footsteps rather than hiding behind your keyboard. 

I did take my fathers advice, he told me that war is a big waste and the commoner gets killed and nothing changes.  He told me only ever take up arms to defend your own turf if it comes to that.  He never spoke much of the war but he talked of trying to survive it and had very little love for government and no time for "remembrance day", a platitude the super wealthy throw the poor to justify their slaughter.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1