Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

When will the JJabbed be considered a liability to the insurance company ? Customers asking if Pilot is jabbed now..

One of the joys of being a moderator is trying to decide how far to let things go and when to shut the door. I truly believe that everyone has the right to their opinion but not to denigrate into these stupid personal attacks it always seems we sink to.

Again, I find myself in the position where I will give 1 warning to get your sticks back up where they belong. Next time, I close the topic.. (again)

Twinnie

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, twinstar_ca said:

One of the joys of being a moderator is trying to decide how far to let things go and when to shut the door. I truly believe that everyone has the right to their opinion but not to denigrate into these stupid personal attacks it always seems we sink to.

Again, I find myself in the position where I will give 1 warning to get your sticks back up where they belong. Next time, I close the topic.. (again)

Twinnie

Would not have to shut it down if the problem child was removed....or make him stand in the corner without a voice for awhile.....ROTOR.....

• Like 3

On 11/8/2022 at 6:20 PM, GrayHorizons said:

image.thumb.png.d19d48466917401f462c3fc48a8660a0.png

Rumble is a free speech platform, meaning they allow folks to post whatever they want, even if it goes against the bogus establishment narrative (Unlike YouTube and Google and all the Big Tech agenda pushers)

You'll notice a pattern, that anything that stands for free speech, or goes against the establishment narrative or their woke agenda being shoved down our throats, is labelled “far right”. 

With very little effort and research, you will find that all these fact checkers, are just a bunch of twenty year old kids getting paid to protect a narrative, and have been proven to be totally full of BS in the majority of their fact checks. In fact one of them got taken to court and had to admit they’re “fact checking” wasn’t facts at all, just their “opinions”. 

Regardless, the fact check you posted is about Rumble itself. That’s like fact checking YouTube as a platform, instead of a specific piece of content on the platform. In other words, as usual, the fact check makes no sense, and in no way debunks the video posted. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, doeyhere said:

Would not have to shut it down if the problem child was removed....or make him stand in the corner without a voice for awhile.....ROTOR.....

This is exactly what i was thinking, you have a bad actor who calls names and tries to scuttle the conversation and instead of dealing with him the moderator says if the bad acting continues i will shut down the thread.  What the ...?  There are lots of us who are concerned with how our government behaved and how our freedoms were taken away and we want to talk about it.  Where i come from if someone behaves badly they get punished not everyone.  So give little rotor a time out and let the rest of us have a conversation.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

52 minutes ago, Whitestone said:

This is exactly what i was thinking, you have a bad actor who calls names and tries to scuttle the conversation and instead of dealing with him the moderator says if the bad acting continues i will shut down the thread.  What the ...?  There are lots of us who are concerned with how our government behaved and how our freedoms were taken away and we want to talk about it.  Where i come from if someone behaves badly they get punished not everyone.  So give little rotor a time out and let the rest of us have a conversation.

Agreed,  have been reading this thread occasionally and it only went sideways when “Rotor” came on the scene. 
So how about the moderator deals with that issue/ user,  and any users that share the same email as this person 🤷.  
Not the first time exact same problem.  
It’s an interesting topic whether you agree with it or not. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

This is a very interesting topic and valid - there are very real concerns here, so I hope the thread remains open. 
Considering pharmaceuticals need to be extensively tested before approval for pilot use, it’s unsettling the shot hasn’t undergone the same process. 
With safety being paramount in our industry, this needs to be monitored very closely. I am hopeful there will be no impact to any who received the shot, but am concerned as I personally know pilots who have lost their licenses due to heart damage after the shot. They did not contract COVID. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, mcw84 said:

Considering pharmaceuticals need to be extensively tested before approval for pilot use, it’s unsettling the shot hasn’t undergone the same process. 
With safety being paramount in our industry, this needs to be monitored very closely. I am hopeful there will be no impact to any who received the shot, but am concerned as I personally know pilots who have lost their licenses due to heart damage after the shot. They did not contract COVID.

It's horrible that some people suffer adverse side-effects from any medication. It's also horrible that millions have died from a relatively easily preventable virus. With billions of doses administered world-wide over the past couple years, I don't know if there's a medication that has collected as much data in such a short period of time in human history. A relatively small number of people suffering side-effects is normal for all medications. A few pilots have suffered heart damage. How many people have unnecessarily died due to air travel spreading a highly infectious and deadly virus globally?

I don't know what the alternative is and none ever gets suggested, other than "let nature take it's course", and those too weak will simply die off. Tens of millions would die, I guess. The health-care system would collapse. The system can't handle (nor is it designed to) day-to-day health-care AND a global pandemic. When the majority of doctors and nurses would be infected/sick/dead/off work, then what? When the highly vulnerable patients in ICUs are unnecessarily dying in hospitals because all the staff are infected then what? When hospitals are swamped with virus cases, there aren't enough beds and staff to take care of the infected plus everything else on top of that, then what? When you show up to the hospital and they turn you away because there's no one available to care for you, then what? A significant wave of covid/flu this winter will start causing more and more department closures. My wife's urban hospital recently had to close the emergency department for the first time EVER due to staff shortage. There's a lot of factors involved, but covid ain't helping anyone. It will take years (perhaps decades) for the health-care system to recover from the pandemic hits that it's taken. Far too many people don't realize what's happening in the hospitals. But hey, it's all worth it for fighting the worse-than-Nazis historical injustice of having to wear a mask from time-to-time and adjusting to some common-sense public health measures...

If you don't like the government's policies, then you have the option to vote them out. We don't live in a dictatorship.

Should public health and modern medicine be dismantled? Is that fundamentally the objective here? If not, then an alternative other than "let tens of millions die alone at home" needs to be presented.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2