Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

When will the JJabbed be considered a liability to the insurance company ? Customers asking if Pilot is jabbed now..

As stated, I’ll take a step back but maybe don’t keep poking. I’m not arrogant, just profoundly sick of this and not willing to let the conspiracy theorists rant. Also not okay with people comparing anti-vax with Jews murdered in concentration camps. Either way, I’m done. I don’t care what you people think so I’m done. Especially since I’m arrogant for disagreeing and taking exception to the extreme right wing drivel on here. 

Go ahead guys, quote me and pick this apart. I. Am. Done. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, R0T0R said:

As stated, I’ll take a step back but maybe don’t keep poking. I’m not arrogant, just profoundly sick of this and not willing to let the conspiracy theorists rant. Also not okay with people comparing anti-vax with Jews murdered in concentration camps. Either way, I’m done. I don’t care what you people think so I’m done. Especially since I’m arrogant for disagreeing and taking exception to the extreme right wing drivel on here. 

Go ahead guys, quote me and pick this apart. I. Am. Done. 

How many times are you gonna keep posting if you're done then? Lol.

• Like 1

Here is a good Sunday read, a well referenced paper from a Neurosurgeon (or as some may call him, a right wing extremist and conspiracy theorist) about the bogus pandemic we have experienced so far and how nefarious it truly was. 

This paper is on the NIH- National Institutes of Health website aka the Government website. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

• Thanks 6

12 hours ago, 5Lgreenback said:

Here is a good Sunday read, a well referenced paper from a Neurosurgeon (or as some may call him, a right wing extremist and conspiracy theorist) about the bogus pandemic we have experienced so far and how nefarious it truly was. 

This paper is on the NIH- National Institutes of Health website aka the Government website. 

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC9062939/

Why would a neurosurgeon chime in on a topic in which he has/had no expertise? That's like asking a virologist for his opinion/critique on eye surgery. 

6 hours ago, bgk135 said:

Why would a neurosurgeon chime in on a topic in which he has/had no expertise? That's like asking a virologist for his opinion/critique on eye surgery. 

The same reason a heart surgeon might. Maybe he's seeing neurological disorders increase with vaccinated people.Just like heart surgeons are seeing heart problems increase and they are.

• Like 2

Maybe he is just another crazy promoting quack theories like so many on this site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Blaylock

Blaylock has endorsed views inconsistent with the scientific consensus, including that food additives such as aspartame and monosodium glutamate (MSG) are excitotoxic in normal doses.

Allegations of health dangers

Blaylock claims the supposed toxicity of numerous substances that according to scientific studies are safe at customary exposure levels. He has been quoted several times in media outlets regarding his position that MSG is toxic to the brain.[10][11][12] He also states that the widely used artificial sweetener aspartame is toxic[13][14] and may be the cause of multiple sclerosis.[15] He has additionally cautioned against heavy use of the artificial sweetener Splenda (sucralose).[16] These positions are not supported by scientific consensus or regulatory bodies, as extensive studies support the safety of aspartame, sucralose, and MSG

Views on politics

Blaylock has called the American medical system 'collectivist' and has suggested that health-care reform efforts under President Obama were masterminded by extragovernmental groups that wish to impose euthanasia.[18] He blamed the purported collectivism of American medicine for the retirement of his friend Miguel Faria. According to Blaylock, the former Soviet Union tried to spread collectivism by covertly introducing illegal drugs and various sexually transmitted diseases into the United States.[18] Schwarcz characterized these positions as "conspiracy theories.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, carholme said:

Maybe he is just another crazy promoting quack theories like so many on this site.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russell_Blaylock

Blaylock has endorsed views inconsistent with the scientific consensus, including that food additives such as aspartame and monosodium glutamate (MSG) are excitotoxic in normal doses.

Allegations of health dangers

Blaylock claims the supposed toxicity of numerous substances that according to scientific studies are safe at customary exposure levels. He has been quoted several times in media outlets regarding his position that MSG is toxic to the brain.[10][11][12] He also states that the widely used artificial sweetener aspartame is toxic[13][14] and may be the cause of multiple sclerosis.[15] He has additionally cautioned against heavy use of the artificial sweetener Splenda (sucralose).[16] These positions are not supported by scientific consensus or regulatory bodies, as extensive studies support the safety of aspartame, sucralose, and MSG

Views on politics

Blaylock has called the American medical system 'collectivist' and has suggested that health-care reform efforts under President Obama were masterminded by extragovernmental groups that wish to impose euthanasia.[18] He blamed the purported collectivism of American medicine for the retirement of his friend Miguel Faria. According to Blaylock, the former Soviet Union tried to spread collectivism by covertly introducing illegal drugs and various sexually transmitted diseases into the United States.[18] Schwarcz characterized these positions as "conspiracy theories.

Wikipedia has done this to every single doctor that has been brave enough to speak out during this pandemic. No matter how well respected they were before speaking out, the rules are, if they speak out, they must be destroyed. Wikipedia isn’t a trustworthy source and in fact have a history of being mercenaries for smear campaigning people, even prior to covid. 

But how about we read the article, and actually try to counter the content of it,  with its numerous references? Character attacks are cheap and meaningless tactic (But apparently still effective in some people) by our corrupt establishment. 

BTW- did you read what you posted? Many of the viewpoints they accuse him of having as “wrong” have been proven correct.

• Like 1

5Lgreenback;

Wikipedia has done this to every single doctor that has been brave enough to speak out during this pandemic. (PROOF)?? No matter how well respected they were before speaking out, the rules are, if they speak out, they must be destroyed. Wikipedia isn’t a trustworthy source and in fact have a history of being mercenaries for smear campaigning people, even prior to covid. (PROOF)??

But how about we read the article, and actually try to counter the content of it,  with its numerous references? Character attacks are cheap and meaningless tactic (But apparently still effective in some people) by our corrupt establishment. 

BTW- did you read what you posted? Many of the viewpoints they accuse him of having as “wrong” have been proven correct. (PROOF)??

Can you please supply proof for your statements? Your opinions are fine but they are just that, your opinions.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, carholme said:

5Lgreenback;

Wikipedia has done this to every single doctor that has been brave enough to speak out during this pandemic. (PROOF)?? No matter how well respected they were before speaking out, the rules are, if they speak out, they must be destroyed. Wikipedia isn’t a trustworthy source and in fact have a history of being mercenaries for smear campaigning people, even prior to covid. (PROOF)??

BTW- did you read what you posted? Many of the viewpoints they accuse him of having as “wrong” have been proven correct. (PROOF)??

Can you please supply proof for your statements? Your opinions are fine but they are just that, your opinions.

Lol, can you please provide proof of your statements? 

Nope.