Alpine Helicopters

messi

If anyone is interested, Alpine in Golden may look at hiring a summer helper for this summer. Our gal is leaving on June 15 and we haven't totally decided just what to do to replace her.

There is NO flying involved, No checkride, no promise of a future, but I have been told that the candidate WILL gain a summers worth of company seniority just as the Canmore ground crews do.

The time frame is June 15 to sept 15, same deal as Canmore, but with less tourist loading, and more "hands on" helicopter work (um, cleaning and vaccuming :blink: , but you would be the ground gopher on some big sling jobs too ! )

PM me if you're interested or email golden@alpinehelicopter.com

Sorry to interrupt,

Back to the pay thing. 13 bucks an hour in Canmore isn't bad. It seems comparable to every other job you see in The Outlook. I know of companies in the north paying less and cost of living is way more. The last time i checked The Rose still had a happy hour so you should be fine.

Ah the true colours come out..Hawk and 407...ya gotta keep that leg fetish thing on the q t, people might get a little freaked out!

And as a fella that started in Canmore...I think that the golden base might be a better ops choice. You will definitely be workin around the machines in Canmore...but only to load and unload and fuel...oh and clean and push. I am sure 407 would get ya off the base to help on various missions.

Either or though..it is a foot in the door...There might be more women in Golden...god knows there are not any in Canmore! lol

Good luck

Plink