Company Perks

T55

Gmach, hate to hear of the deceiptful practices of some companies :down:  i hope you put a payment terms on the bill (ie due upon receicpt, net 10, net 30 etc...) as you need to establish a time line for payment. I'm currently in a simular situation with a company for NOT providing the service in question. :down:

Yeah...my normal terms would be NET 14 days....but Mr Palmer will just ignore it....it took him almost 2 months to pay my last invoice. I had to ask three times to get paid and every time I asked he still felt a need to make an childish comment. It's all about testosterone, what a joke.

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah...my normal terms would be NET 14 days....but Mr Palmer will just ignore it....it took him almost 2 months to pay my last invoice. I had to ask three times to get paid and every time I asked he still felt a need to make an childish comment. It's all about testosterone, what a joke.

Past due invoices with interest added might get his attention.

i hope you aren't going back there....

No fear of that.

Hopefully nobody else does.

He will end up with alot of low timers who have no options and feel that this is all part of "paying their dues" NOT !!! These situations need alot closer scrutiny by TC.

It is just sooooo unprofessional and the industry can do without anything (or one) who acts in such a despicable way.

A small **** does not a good ops manager make. No sense no feeling. Get in touch with everyone you know and don't ever take any crap from any egotistical, maniacal idiot who offers you a job. There are tons of us guys out there that will lead you down the right path and give you good advice cause we care. There are others who will lead you astray and use you. Experience will always be your best friend and very often it is so very hard to obtain. Hang in there buddy! You know your rights, , we do... you won't go wrong... were here to help and weed out the rats!

Gmach, how about instead of charging him interest he won't pay you, pay a little visit to the hangar at night and relieve GCOM of that bulky old tail rotor, your sure to get your monies worth on ebay or you can have a ceiling fan for us all to envy.

The downside is he would have the law on his side...........the upside is he might have trouble narrowing the field of possible offenders down.

..............Besides, I'd rather have the turbine. Could put it on a stand in my garage and start it up on long weekends, impressing my friends and freaking out the neighbours.

How's this....

....the secretary at "the company" devulges that billing me for my PPC was all just a "big joke". What a sorry individual he is.........I don't believe for a minute it was a "joke". Just another in a long line of abuses this individual likes to dispense. He is so involved in trying to control people around him that he has lost control of himself.

Acting maliciously and passing it off as a "joke" does not immune one from the responsibilty for their actions.