Commercial License

Norm

Have any of you trained in Moncton or now since they moved Fredricton New Brunswick at Pilot Ventures Ltd. I am gonna try and see if I can get on a course in October with them (keep my fingers crossed it's late to be applying). Here's a link to the site:

http://www.pilotventures.ca/

They operate a Hughs 300 I am not sure if they have more then one aircraft.

Thanks Guys

Hey Norm,

Unless he's doing it for free I wouldn't worry about a school not taking you and your hard earned $$$$$$$$$$'s.

According to the website Mr. Thorne has quite the resume. Soak up what ever you can as I'm sure he has lots of good tips to pass on.

It's gonna be a memorable few months for you so enjoy it.

Fly safe,

ttf

I've been told you should only get nervous after 50 and if the CAME pulls on a latex glove and sez " please face the wall and spread your legs"... :shock:

I've had insurance medicals that were much more thorough than the TC medicals...

**** ! I just looked and mine expires end of the month... :oops:

Wasn't that bad at all, but for my category 3 a few years ago I got the "love glove test". But this time I wne to a new Doctor he just took my blood pressure checked my eyes etc.. no "personal contact". I am going to this new guy from now on and he was also cheaper then the last one.

The first thing to look at, is where you train vs the hanger,In Calgary you had to fly ten minutes a trip to get to the practice area,so you lose training time.fredricton might not be too bad,Are they charging flight time,or air time,100 x .1 is ten hrs lost training..I paid air time..but training near the mountains is the best I found.and there is more nude sunbathers in the rockeys to choose from....