407 versus Astar

Guest Bullet Remington

For those that have not toured the entire CAaviation.com web site, we have a wonderful News section! Over 41 News Items have been posted in the last 2 days alone. CAaviation.com actively seeks current news in our industry and posts all new titles when they become available.

Keep up to date by making the CAaviation.com Home Page your Home Page.

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haa........actually had nothing to really say but figured I would get the FIRST thread going and drag some of the riff raff over from that "other" place

and what is this icon, can''t see that getting much use!!!!!

V-Ref, it's far worse today. The rain has been falling in town for 18+ hours, every highway in this area is now closed, YOHO Park just bombed a class 4.0 over the TCH near Lk Louise. Those pics were taken by Selkirk Mountain Heli from YRV yesterday.

Most of my valued back-country customers (read: Yogurt sucking /granola crunching mutants) are staying inside their Mountain Huts today due to extreme avalanche conditions.

RDM - seems your post has backfired, much like the rest of your miserable life (except the Dairy Queen bit - Hi Sweetie!!). We''re all just going to ''get along''.

Mag and I are flying out tomorrow in a 206B with an Arrius engine and hydraulic accumulators to pick up 407 Driver. From there, we''re head to a secret location in the mountains. Once on site, we''ll develop the ultimate helicopter, and call it the EC407 Star Ranger Plus Plus. We''ll make squillions.