MH Project

Canadians went thru the ballot box and elected a government that is not doing it''s job as far as the military is concerned.

It doesn''t take a rocket scientist to figure out that the government is playing politics with the aquistion of the MHP.

I am not playing politics and I think it is about time that the average Canadian was aware of the game that is being played by our so-called elected government.

I would appreciate any comments that you have with the posting I made on the Military thread.

This action by the government effects us all and I do beleive that this web sitE representing the helicopter industry could have some IMPACT.

SO PLEASE GET WITH IT AND VOICE YOUR OBJECTIONS.

Blackie, I gave you qualified support on the other thread. The qualification is simply as to whether or not we''re p***ing into the wind, given the numbers apt to go along. I also solicited other ideas, ''cause this old mind sure can''t dig any up (unless we can foment mutiny - given the example of certain Admirals, it seems only the Navy ever has the gonads to put their jobs on the line). We used to say in the Army, "We shouldn''t be standing around talking about this, we should be marching on Ottawa!" but, all too obviously, we never did.