Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Looking For The Truth To This One

putz

Never mind CHL, at the rate Great Slave Helicopters is expanding, they'll be giving the other big boys a run for their money sooner than later. They apparently just bought Superior Helicopters in Longlac and someone also told us that they bought Custom in Winnipeg although that has yet to be confirmed. Anyhow, best of luck to Adam and Ian and the rest of the boys! :)

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Sep 23 2005, 06:41 PM

Good thing that company was sold cause the guy was impossible to work for, probably sold out of nessesity!

bladethrow

Posted Yesterday, 01:13 AM

I'm sorry you feel that way, I happen to know him well and I think he's a super nice guy and he ran a great outfit! To each his own.

Not surprising Bladethrow didn't get along with him. Seems he has difficulty getting along with anyone... :mellow:

helidude

Maybe the offer will have to be raised to $10,000 ...... :down:

everytime bladethrow posts, it cuts down on the available companies left... B)

Maybe the offer will have to be raised to $10,000 ...... :down:

everytime bladethrow posts, it cuts down on the available companies left... B)

That's not exactly what happened.

Went to work there did a super job, clients where happy, all safe.

An old hiderance made a call, got sent home next day, Owner lied, couldn't tell the truth, found out three days latter what happened.

NIce GUY?

Liar is more like it!

That's not exactly what happened.

Went to work there did a super job, clients where happy, all safe.

An old hiderance made a call, got sent home next day, Owner lied, couldn't tell the truth, found out three days latter what happened.

NIce GUY?

Liar is more like it!

Well, I'm always glad to see that it wasn't your fault.

Again.

You know, in all these years I have never been fired, sent home or even quit a job. I never have a problem finding another job (not that I am normally looking), and I have an excellent range of references from every past employer I have ever worked for. What am I doing wrong?

FF I would have to agree with you.

It's setting a bad example to anyone looking at our industry from the outside.

To any students/low timers/ground crews or ramp rants out there this is why you are paying your dues. The industry is testing your attitude and trying to weed out guys like BT. Chins up. Too bad this one slipped through the cracks.

When you do find yourself with a few thousand hours and go looking for "greener pastures" remember to give your previous employer the respect they deserve. They invested in you and got you to where you are. Never close a door behind you. It pays off and soon operators are calling you.

My two cents

SM

post-824-1157658341_thumb.jpg