Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Who Are We & What Do We Do

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wouldn''t it be interesting if the question was "lets guess who we are and what the frig we do?

Biggles is Biggles, doh thats deep! Been in the ops/mtnce support biz longer than I care to say (cept I know a lot of hairloss victims and swollen gut "out patients"). Intend to stay there for as long as it will have me (doh deep again!) and I do what I do 24hrs/day 7 days/wk (I''m not a bean counter)- pink is not my fav color (really), but sure as **** would like to see the CTD Bunny photo (still laughing at that one - painful visual) Hours ha! I wish - that''s beer talk (ah correction, scotch talk).

Enough of moi, lets get back to the ribs/wings/beer subject.

HI My name is Vertical Ref, and I fly LOGS. I''ve personally clear-cut 500,000 acres of spotted owl terrain with my 204 7/8. Not only do I fly the logs down, but I put them right on the truck too. I use a 300'' kevlar line, and can pick-up a dime off of a stump with that grapple. With the low per diem my cheap boss pays, those dimes are important too !

(how''d I do on your intro V-Ref?)

Good morning all,

Read all the post from last night and now have tears streaming down my cheeks........yar all nuts by''.

Has anyone ever stayed on a thread topic for more then two posts......no......we have the attention span of my 5 year old, except she is more mature then most of us.

Now my name is RDM, and I''m a retired NBA Basketball player