The joys of the Astar.

Picyourpart; I wouldn''t have a problem with ####''s comments if they were not so biased in favour of EC.

For your information and anybody else''s the best helicopter is the one you are making money with, bar none.

Having worked in every capacity in the helicopter industry that you would only dream of, I can spot a person with a one track mind a mile away.

If #### was working for a company and not a manufacturer, I would pobably have more time for his one sided opinion.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Blackmac,

I do not believe that #### is ''Advertising'' for EC. I have never saw any advertisments for their website through his posts! He is simply making his own personal comments on the issue! (So what if he works there!) It is my opinion that the Astar is a great machine for both Pilot and Engineer alike. Are you going to ''shoot'' my comments down now too? I work for an operator who operates Bell and Eurocopter !!

But hey, go whine to Kyle for a while, see if we care.

Guest Bullet Remington

Ah, that''s much better! I like this! A gaggle of drivers whinning at each other!!

Y''all want some cheese with that??

any astar guys should check out the vertical reference forum on the various types, and read up on the hydraulic probs. I didn''t hear about the British ad but have passed it on to the bosses. also saw a link to the 206 minimum equipment list,which was interesting also.learn something new every day.

Blackmac: #### has been very clear to tell all readers that he is any employee of ECL.so any pro comments can be taken with a grain of salt.

Do any of the other manufacturers ( Bell,Sikorsky or others) have people making comments without telling of their alliance.

14.gif14.gif

----------------

On 5/20/2003 5:24:37 PM Elvis wrote:

Blackmac: #### has been very clear to tell all readers that he is any employee of ECL.so any pro comments can be taken with a grain of salt.

Do any of the other manufacturers ( Bell,Sikorsky or others) have people making comments without telling of their alliance.

14.gif14.gif

----------------

I've been reading most posts on this site and on the previous site and as far as #### is concerned he is the only one to get on site and push a particular brand with a rather clear motif. If he wishes to push the EC brand, maybe he should do it on his own time, not the companies. Or better still respond only to asked technical questions and never mind the comparison with other makes. Most of us have been in the industry longer than him and appreciate helicopters as a whole.

When I made the comments about him he doesn't have the gonnads to respond in kind and or insult me in the open on this thread, he sent me an E-Mail instead, which you can all read.

[deleted by mod]

A really GREAT person.

Sorry Blackmac for butting in, but you seem to have forgotten that you were really pushing a certain product back in the Military Aviation post. Want me to quote you, or do you want to grow up and apoligize like a man?

----------------

On 5/22/2003 6:09:17 PM TDK wrote:

Sorry Blackmac for butting in, but you seem to have forgotten that you were really pushing a certain product back in the Military Aviation post. Want me to quote you, or do you want to grow up and apoligize like a man?

----------------

TDK; But in all you want, I am not with a particular company and was not promoting that product because of its name. I like the three engines and I am a bit of a safety nut.

Possibly you should read the article from the Calgary Herald referred to in Rotor Pilots thread in the Military & Government.

For your further information I not only have a CPL and AME license, I also spent thirteen years as a procurement officer in Aircraft Operations and Services Section for the Federal Government.

My opinion is only biased towards the safest helicopter on the market, at present and I do have the background to make that comment.

Thanks for your input, but we would be better served by you making comments to your local MP. E-mails are wonderful, #### uses them when he want''s to insult people.

Cheers