Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

BANNED!!!

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The ''other'' site is propagating now to the new server. Those of you who can hit the forums there are still hitting the old server. I am still getting the old server here in London. I am uploading the forums now for the new people over there now. Shoud be back online sometime tonight.

Vert baby, you''re a madman!!! Oh for your info, I was able to get on and off and on and off the "other site" without any problems whatsoever. Yeah, lets pretend it was server problems So whats it feel like to get slapped by a wet fish in the belly - where in the heck did that come from....

CTD, you are right, too many now - everyone should just come here

Seriously though, our intentions are to take this site to the top very quickly. I have been doing this long enough to know what works, what doesn''t and what more importantly, you fine people want. Lots more in store, that is for sure - keep posting too - our first Give-Away will be announced very soon.

well i hear thru the rotor tails that the "other" play ground is a "unionizing" and none of us riff raff types who buck the system are allowed to play in there yard anymore...you like apples???

just kiddin'' not sure why!

one thing for sure we are way ahead of the welded wing boys over here for total number of posts...dont think they will ever catch us...

and...

CTD has offered free beer and BBQ wings to the first 250 rotor heads that sign in...

Kyle or any other computer whiz....probably just me but I can''t seem to scroll from one post to the next newest without using the back button to go to the main forum page, then selecting another topic...

any quick button for "next newest"??

...not yet endorsed on the new site