Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Helo Mags

ok, got the 412 name made official. nice place here...........

speaking about vortex. was checking my "files" and i have a folder of vortexs'' that has the first issue dated 03/88!

just in from the gulf so i''m starting to find some time to peruse the various magazines. must say, i''m liking what i am seeing. just need more 412''s....and chicks.....YA BABY!!!!!!

Guest Bullet Remington

Geez CTD:

Ya don''t have to use that hedhitdor thingy on me!! Ya nose bye dat henjinheres cain''t spoll hand peelots cain''t had!

Now don''t get me goin!! I''ve two brand new cans of Never Dull and Ill come down that way and polish that thing fer ya!!

Thanks for the info. Message sent. Possibly more even!!

Guest Bullet Remington

Geez CTD:

Ya don''t have to use that hedhitdor thingy on me!! Ya nose bye dat henjinheres cain''t spoll hand peelots cain''t had!

Bug Smasher!! Oh, low one, CTD, Anyway, go crazy! I have the same capability. Did a few things with that program and the missus is making that windowless room in the basement even smaller!!Some people''s daughters have no sense of humor! I thought it was rather" artisticlly done!!" She differs!!

Now don''t get me goin!! I''ve two brand new cans of Never Dull and I''ll come down that way and polish that thing fer ya!!

Thanks for the info. Message sent. Possibly more even!!