Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

407d

Cole

IT HAPPENED AGAIN haha.

Was watching TV today and saw a 407 and 212 from Alpine on "Wings over Canada"

So, was it you again? They went for a boot up through the rockies and the pilot (I think it was 407D) was teaching them about higher lift coming off the sun covered side of the mountain... 407 is making himself into a superstar haha.

Lets see if I can find a picture.

Cole

Come on now, I think this week (as in the last 7 days) Ive watched all of two hours of tv?

Prison break, something else, and wings... just happened that you were on wings over canada.

So, is it you? Mr tv star? haha.

• 2 months later...

So after I pointed out to a friend that I think I know who flys "that" helicopter pointing to Mr.407-TVstar said friend gives me an email.... look whos also a youtube star!

Also have 2 that might stir up the pot a bit... sorry.

I know some of you may know who this is (as i think I have a good idea of what company it is) so dont go to hard on him...

I really wasnt trying to stir the pot.... I know that could be a bi-product but please dont get my thread closed ;)

Just posting all the videos my friend sent me... said the merritt ones are of his friends... apearently the young lady up front asked "What can these things do?"

Cole B)