Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

thank goodness 204bdrivers ugly mug is hidden.......9.gif9.gif

ain't no fires starting in edson today methinks......

15.gif

decumajor.......sars me boy....sars......6.gif

hear about the newfie with SARS? went to the doc and said: "me back is sars, me neck is sars......"

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Randy

Too bad you arn''t around. Did you manage to run into Norm Jones, Bart Stevenson or Garret Mac at Forest...Bart is usually good for a few brews at the house. Unfortunately I have been in all the detection AC..they keep moving me around...If I hear your helitak number I will defenitely give you a shout on the radio. Hopefully we will run into each other sometime within the summer. Im just banking cash with plans on some recurrent training in the fall....got to keep sharp and ahead of all the other low time guys. Hopefully my photo of 204 driver will make it on the site tomorrow. Bye the way what type of camera are you using to take these pictures??

Hey Randy,

How the **** are y''a?  You headin'' back out this way soon?  It''s as dry as a popcorn fart here with no rain in sight and mid 20''s for the next 5 day forecast.

I''m gonna be in YYC on friday to pack up and head out on monday to come back this way.

You got plans on the w/e?

Drop me a line.

R

PJ  the AME I was working with knows the old 'pot li*ker' quite well, but we couldn't hook up while we were there.  We aim to mooch some beer off of him next time around.  Met up with Norm, and Garret though, good bunch of guys.

If you ever get the chance to drop into YQK, we usually hang out in the trailer by the helipads.  It's got a/c (air con), 3 couches, a fridge with lot's of cold ones in it (bottles of H2O that is, we wish we could have the other but we wouldn't get any work done 2.gif), and satellite (at least until separation lk opens up). Everyone's welcome.

I'm using a Canon T-90 with the std 50mm lens, I might bring out the zoom next tour. 

Cheers

Rosco, I is doing great.  Had a great first tour. Glad to hear the wx is co-operating.  Hopefully it will keep it up until I get back, so I can do some flying.

I should still be here for the weekend.  (now that I''ve said that, I expect the phone will ring in a couple of minutes to change that ) Give me a shout when you hit the ground here, and maybe we can set something up.  I assume that you still have our phone #.

Cheers

Randy,

Big Bash on Sat nite in Arbour Lake.

And you guys are cordially invited.  Check with Mrs G so that I can advise Mrs Rosco of your impending arrival for the festivities.

Could make for a big head and bad bum on Sun maybe even into Monday for the big drive east.

Let me know .

R