Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Stupid Question! ...but

RDM

Enough info, RDM?

And, hey, don't let Skidz' frustrated sense of humor bother you. He's always out for a little fun, and often at his own expense. :)

Lastly, hardly a stupid question, my friend (is there such a thing - or do the know-it-alls just like to make the rest of us feel bad when our knowledge level doesn't match theirs). I know that my only awareness of what's going on 'down there' these days is what you folks bring to the forum. Don't ever stop asking, man. B)

P.S. Now, watch ME get into trouble. :rolleyes:

Hey JB, who are those 'loosers' and how do they do it, untieing shoelaces? Oh, well, they're probably all losers anyway. ;)

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is it they used to say on CBC ? Oh yeah: "30 minutes later in Newfoundland..." :lol::P

:o Pickin on the Newfies again are ya.... ;) As I was born and raised down here in the lower mainland/west coast....aircraft use for running drugs is nothing new, **** ,i remember my grandfather talking to old A. Sellers (early Skyways days, Langley) in the 60's about this problem of contraband running with planks.

Obviously helicopters are the tool of the trade right now, but let's face it, what can Transport, or the RCMP do about privately registered aircraft, until you actually catch someone doing something illegal with the aircraft? What does one do about boats also? Lot's of that goes on also, and it's just not in B.C. all provinces have the drug running trade to deal with. Stupid question?......I think not.

A large proportion of these scumbags in B.C. are flying unregistered, unairworthy (uncertified) aircraft, H56, so they're easier to charge once you get your hands on them. B)

Total agreement on the scumbag(s) (or worse) part DW.....when you think about how close that 206 came to that residence, it is more than just a little scary. I agree, but what can be done to try and curb unregistered, unairworthy aircraft flying about? And look at the judgement of the pilot(s) flying! Not much regard for life period, when they are flying in mountainous, urban areas at night. Where the **** did this clown learn to fly......my blood pressure starts to increase thinking that potentially an instructor or some kind of proffessional (?) pilot may have trained one of these lowlifes to fly for cash?...... :down:

As I was born and raised down here in the lower mainland/west coast....aircraft use for running drugs is nothing new, **** ,i remember my grandfather talking to old A. Sellers (early Skyways days, Langley) in the 60's about this problem of contraband running with planks.

Obviously helicopters are the tool of the trade right now, but let's face it, what can Transport, or the RCMP do about privately registered aircraft, until you actually catch someone doing something illegal with the aircraft? What does one do about boats also? Lot's of that goes on also, and it's just not in B.C. all provinces have the drug running trade to deal with. Stupid question?......I think not.

Helicopters don't smuggle drugs. People smuggle drugs.

Guest Bullet Remington

Skidz:

Geez H. Keerist bye, bean han hex grunt u shud no better! ifn ya wants to ave a badle of whits, ya better show up hat the figt wit some ammo, bye!! :punk:

And...it ain't nuthin Its nuting, bye, nuting!!!

Friggin Upper canadians and CFAs!! :shock: :shock:

"my blood pressure starts to increase thinking that potentially an instructor or some kind of proffessional (?) pilot may have trained one of these lowlifes to fly for cash?...... "

i was wondering when the topic was going to turn in this direction :down:

do you think we instruct for free??? :shock:

kid walks in and pays 400 plus an hour for training....what he does with his life is his business................

i have a friend who is a nurse, i got a few urine sample bottles from her and walked into evening ground school. "ok boys, Transport has sent these for random sampling and you guys were picked"

shoulda seen the eyeballs popping!! :D:D:D

"in this business it can happen at anytime. this ain't high school, clean it up" and i walked out the door....

the future wannabes got the message :up:

one more thing, that guy in the story that got busted? do the math: 123lbs @ $150 = $18,450 for about an hours work......

good pay......HIGH RISK!!!