Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

737-200

Guest Bullet Remington

Guest Bullet Remington

I'm looking for a complete INTERIOR cargo kit for a 737-200. This would include the floor system (NOT the floor beams, these are already in place), rollers, locks, ball matting, side restraints, etc, etc.

I don't need the cargo netting, I already have that. Of course I will take that as well if it is included as part and parcel of the complete kit.

Anybody have one of these available, or can steer me in the correct direction, please feel free to PM me.

TO THE MODS:

Should this post be outside the parameters of this community, please feel free to delete!

MSG-3 ; If it ain't broke, Don't fix it!

This post edited by BR for Spoollin mestekes!

Try posting this on pprune they have a freight thread.

http://www.pprune.org/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=41

PS is there an exterior freight kit??

I'm looking for a complete INTERIOR cargo kit for a 737-200. This would include the floor system (NOT the floor beams, these are already in place), rollers, locks, ball matting, side restraints, etc, etc.

I don't need the cargo netting, I already have that. Of course I will take that as well if it is included as part and parcel of the complete kit.

Anybody have one of these available, or can steer me in the correct direction, please feel free to PM me.

TO THE MODS:

Should this post be outside the parameters of this community, please feel free to delete!

MSG-3 ; If it ain't broke, Don't fix it!

This post edited by BR for Spoollin mestekes!

:D:D

Guest Bullet Remington

PS is there an exterior freight kit??

Sharkbait:

The Main cabin Door, The Exterior skin above, below, fore and aft of the door. You could include the beefed up floor beams and intercostals as well, if you were actually converting a Pax to Freight.

In this instance, this machine is a Manufacturer supplied combi that has been used in the pax configuration only.

Long answer short, Yes.

Thanks for the link. Already checked around Europe, can't find a thing. Basically, trying to find these things is like trying to find hen's teeth!

Guest Bullet Remington

Iceman:

Thanks for the heads-up. I left a message with one of the managers there, a friend of mine, or was!! :wacko:

He hasn't gotten back to me yet! Iwas aware that First Air had a 737-200 combi, their machine was in Quebec being repaired when one of mine was in.

Thanks again, appreciated! :up:

Bullet,

You might try checking with the guys down at AC in YEG. When Norterra converted 560 they were short some bits. They ended up buying new “Pemco” (I think) at a fraction of the cost of Boeing. One thing to consider is does your aircraft have the big overhead bins? If so you’ll need all new bins. 560 had to be changed from big to small. Try talking to Ed (LLAT) in AC maintenance he might remember how much the equipment cost. If you need a gravel kit that might be harder to find than the interior.