Galore Project Coming To A Close

I think that once received at the destination the value would increase a lot even though you would loose more than half by melting away. I would certainly have to be shipped by air and God forbid if it got stuck in customs for any length of time :shock:

:D I NEVER THOUGHT OF CUSTOMS :D

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that once received at the destination the value would increase a lot even though you would loose more than half by melting away. I would certainly have to be shipped by air and God forbid if it got stuck in customs for any length of time :shock:

Hum? If you got a 1000 hours on these drills this summer, wouldn't you have illegally exceeded your TC hour limit. 150 in 30 and so on. 1200 in 365, 450 in 42?

DID 150 IN 20 DAYS THEN 10 DAYS OFF ALL SUMMER

Whats with the N reg. 500s?

JUST VISITING FROM ALASKA!

no no no Mike, keep the photos coming, looks like a cool gig you are on up there and I'm not trying to burst your bubble.

I apologize for making the judgement call without knowing the facts, it was nothing personal but seeing those things just kick my emotions up a notch, must be getting soft in my middle age.

Now I feel bad.

:(