Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

What Does Your Licence Read?

:) Reading some of the threads and noticed it got to serious, so i was thinking what may be fun and interesting. I am curious to find out, what is on some of the licences of the members here. What year were you licenced and what endorsements are on your licence, what about hours flown?(oh ya, engineers included). So to lead off...

CHL in 1977

ATPL in 2004

BH06,BH12,BH214,BH47,EH28,HL2T,HU30,HU50,RH22,S315,S350,SK58T,SK64

Class 3 Instructor Rating to 2007/01/01

Valid Aerial Work Only

Total flight hours to Nov/05....16,284.2

Let's hear it from out there..... ;)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems Cole can type during REM sleep, so I thought I'd tag on a few Dream Quotes to help him keep his dreams alive.

* You see things and say, 'Why?", but I dream things and say, 'Why not?

George Bernard Shaw

* Keep your heart open to dreams. For as long as there's a dream, there is hope, and as long as there is hope, there is joy in living.

Anonymous

* When our memories outweigh our dreams we become old.

Bill Clinton

* We grow great by dreams. All big men are dreamers. They see things in the soft haze of a spring day or in the red fire of a long winter's evening. Some of us let these great dreams die, but others nourish and protect them; nurse them through bad days till they bring them to the sunshine and light which comes always to those who sincerely hope that their dreams will come true.

Woodrow Wilson

* We should show life neither as it is or as it it ought to be, but only as we see it in our dreams.

Count Leo Tolstoy

* They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. In their grey visions they obtain glimpses of eternity.

Edgar Allan Poe

* But I, being poor, have only my dreams; I have spread my dreams under your feet, Tread softly because you tread on n dreams.

William Butler Yeats

* Toil, feel, think, hope; you will be sure to dream enough before you die, without arranging for it.

John Sterling

* Dreams are renewable. No matter what our age or condition, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born.

Dr. Dale E. Turner

* My eyes are an ocean in which my dreams are reflected.

Anna M. Uhlich

* Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you've imagined.

Henry David Thoreau

* In Dreams Begin Responsibilities.

Delmore Schwartz

* Hold fast to dreams for if dreams die, life is a broken-winged bird that cannot fly.

Langston Hughes

* It takes a lot of courage to show your dreams to someone else.

Erma Bombeck

* The indispensable first step to getting the things you want out of life is this: decide what you want.

Ben Stein