AS330 Tail Rotor Malfunction

You too and Merry Christmas!!! I rode that cart right off of Rushbrook Floats and then had to get a commercial diver to find my coat with my wallet in it 'cause I was heading out to work in Ontario the next morning... Of course there wasn't any alcohol involved!!!! :wacko:

Here we go again,

Like RDM even knows what a 332 is??? I have seen this guy in action!!! Ignore all comments by him please. Listen to him mention a limit of 12 degrees. Where did that come from. That's how many degrees he would like for all of us to think that he has from Harvard but we all know the difference. Daddy Daycare!

:D:D:D

SAR

It is amazing/crazy that the cameraman actually stayed standing to film this, I would have been digging a hole with that $70K camera faster than snot.

He is one very lucky shooter.

Hi All !

As part of my first post, I have to say this is an awesome forum ! I'm hooked ! :up:

Anyways. I guess everyone who looks at this video says "does the guy who falls out makes it or not". Well, at the very end of the video just as the dust settles down, you can see this guy running like crazy up in the top left portion of the screen. Amazing but I guess he makes it ! What a lucky guy !

I have a feeling the camera was on a tripod, nobody could stay that still

I think you might be right, he was panning and zooming wide, maybe on sticks, then it looks like maybe he went away

(dropped down ?) and came back at the end.