Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

206lt Twinranger Accident In Spain

Hello Matador? Are you out there? I've lost your email address since I gave my old laptop to my brother... Can you tell us what happened here with this accident? It wasn't you was it? Oh... So many questions... :)

Anyway, please PM me I need your contact info...

HV

Hi HV, so glad to hear abou you .... :up:

I've been quite busy lately and no much time for forums but I hope to be around some more from now on.

As you all probably now nobody got hurt, just the head of the PP (main opposition party) with a couple of broken fingers :)

It was clearly onother LTE due to excess of weight and some downwind during take off. The pilot was here only for a couple of days and I think he got cought under some pressure due to the VIP's he was carrying ... although he was asked before the flight how many people would be OK and apparently he chose the place for landing and take off ;)

I will PM you so we can get in touch, might have some news ....

Take care and buen vuelo :up:

P.D. I missed you around this summer in the fires. It was a great season up in Galicia :up:

Hi Paco, glad to hear about you too. I've read you're doing OK over there. Hope it desn't get too long before you come back to civilization. We still need a bunch of pilots. Yes, summer went away and now we're busy with mountain rescue training and so on. BTW our friend 170' came to visit and we had a real good time eating "gambas" and drinking wine ... there might be a chance of working together in some operation my company might get ready soon. Looking forward to it !!!

Take care and keep in touch.

Buen vuelo