Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

All I Want For Christmas

MINI

Hello and good day to all. I would very very much like to have a copy of that very well done video of the Astar flying down the river valley in Tahitie I think it was. I would like to have it for a presentation I will be doing in mid to late Jan 06. To the person who is kind enough to send it to me, I will send them one of our brand new company T shirts. The first person who PMs with the right info on where I can download it wins. I will post the winners name on this thread and send the T shirt within the next couple of days after downloading.Please dont send me to that french site as some tried many months ago with no joy.

Have a good day all and please fly safe....Mini

All I want for christmas is a BH12 checkout, but don't think that is in the cards :D:D

Instead I'll be going to Dryden for 2 months or so! Don't mind it, but it'll sure be different to spend xmas at the P.I. :shock: At least there will be entertainment on boxing day (it's a monday!) :D

Cheers all, have a good "holiday season"

Winnie

I hear your spending Christmas in my stomping grounds. Nothing wrong with Christmas at the PI. Not sure if we know each other but I'm a lowtimer / maintenance student in Thunder Bay and I will be returning to CYHD for some home cooking and partyin'. Gimme a shout and I will be sure to get ahold of ya! Just be sure not to take any of that entertainment home. :up: Ohh and all I want for Christmas is a wrenching job in May.....and if Santa's feeling generous a few hours turning and burning would be sweet! B)