Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

How To Get Rid Of Contrail?

hurler

How To Get Rid Of Contrail  

104 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nuth'n like starting a little retirement bizz there - reddawg?

You should be good at raising mushrooms - after all you ( and all of us ) have been kept in the dark and fed only S--t for many a long year! :wacko: Stirred a bit in yer time too! :D

See you sooner than I would like! :up:

Keep the faith!

Cheers

Hey Sharkybait. I was wondering if y'all were readin' this.

Our tickets to the Land of Smiles are still on hold. The second Dauphin won't be ready until about the end of Feb. to mid March.

It's pretty cool now. I have my own 76 now while the rest of the crew fight over the first Dauphin. Yesss!!!

• 2 weeks later...

I disagree, 1- I doubt Brian has any time to waste on this web site.

2- I think John Moore is Hurler/Bleedvalve/Leadingedge all in one.

I disagree, 1- I don't think Brian has any time to waste on this web site.

2- I think John Moore is Hurler/Bleedvalve/Leadingedge all in one.

• 2 weeks later...

Quote John Moore:

" We all know that helicopter pilots in particular push weather horribly and will use any excuse for ‘giving it a try to see what happens’."

John I'm not politically correct and quite frankly I feel that anyone who makes such a blanket statement deserves a swift kick in the nuts.

I'm easy to find if you don't like my attitude.

www.pbyflighttraining.com

I tend to agree with the guys on this one, for the most part pilots who are still alive after a decade don't push the weather, in addition most operators are pretty sever with pilots who do or attempt to push weather.

A better general statement would go like this:

While there are some irresponsible pilots who have been noted for pushing the weather, the vast majority of Canadian Helicopter pilots are very strict and do not push the weather.

H ;)