Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Contrail?

I'm with splitpin on this; who, or what, is Contrail and would someone mind to fill in the gaps for us???

I gather it's a company who has somehow managed to convince certain customers to buy into a "new" set of standards, or something like that.

Anyways, lets get the goods out there people!!! We wanna know!!!

Of course, if you're gonna give details, be nice about it so we can avoid posts being deleted by Big Brother. :punk:

Contrail are safety consultants based in Calgary that customers use to inspect and control helicopter companies on their behalf. They unfortunately don't seem to do this with any great deal of common sense, but the customers listen to them and the helicopter industry suffers as a result.

I might add that the gentleman concerned, while being very personable, is mostly fixed wing qualified, so you can see the problem.

Phil

Contrail are safety consultants based in Calgary that customers use to inspect and control helicopter companies on their behalf. They unfortunately don't seem to do this with any great deal of common sense, but the customers listen to them and the helicopter industry suffers as a result.

I might add that the gentleman concerned, while being very personable, is mostly fixed wing qualified, so you can see the problem.

Phil

Thank-You Albert Ross!

Finally, a clear concise answer to a simple question. Very much appreciated.

Regards

Splitpin