Notice: Effective July 1, 2024, Vertical Forums will be officially shut down. As a result, all forum activity will be permanently removed. We understand that this news may come as a disappointment, but we would like to thank everyone for being a part of our community for so many years.

If you are interested in taking over this Forum, please contact us prior to July 1.

Ec120, What Do We Need To Know?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't feel the need to explain myself to Hurler, but I have been asked from others as to why we are not promoting from within the company for the 120. As we sit the pilots on the R-44's are not ready yet for upgrading to the 120, and the two pilots that were on the 206's last year, one will be on one 120 and the other moved up to the A-star. Hence this leaves me with a positon open that can't be filled within the company. I did hire a pilot with just over 2000 hours and he will be starting in mid March. He has been flying in NW Alberta for 5 years and will fit in well with Gemini.We will however be doing a total of 8 endorsements on the 120 so that others will fly it as well to cover for time off etc. So I hope that this clears up any questions as to this being a figment of my imagination and our ad's being a marketing tool. I personally don't have such time to waste and I put a response that the positoion was filled so that others would have their time wasted in applying for that particular position.

Hurler there is still doubt call me direct and I will get the pilot I hired to call you to further clearify any doubts you may have had.

Todd Tkach

Chief Pilot

Gemini Helicopters Inc.

'Dude....it just keeps looking better and better everyday, dontcha wish you could be here to see it evolve into the best **** looking 120 in canada (except of course this other beautiful dark burgundy one slated for delivery very soon)

I might just have to send you a resume so I can keep drooling over it.... :D

Helidude, I never knew royal blue metallic (or whatever the tint is) could look so good on a 120.....

You'll have to thank Ford for that! I hear the a/c delivery is on schedule, very cool!

You guys must be working overtime!